Yet another powerhouse device has come from the Soundfreaq, so When in Manila check out the latest addition to the portable, wireless speaker world: the Sound Kick.
When I first opened the box, the Sound Kick was unassuming. But don’t let its looks device you. It packs a wallop where it counts, getting loud enough to fill a room to the point where I definitely had to raise my voice to talk.
In addition to being a great speaker, the Sound Kick stands out because of a few aspects. The Sound Kick measures just 1.6″ thick for travel. When users are ready to listen, Sound Kick expands open to produce full sound with balanced bass, vocal clarity and UQ3™ spatial enhancement.
The Sound Kick is also wireless, for both connecting to a media device (I tested it with my iPhone over Bluetooth) as well giving you the option to run it on a battery. I find this to be a great selling point because it’s often limiting to have to always find an outlet if you want to listen to music.
Overall I was very impressed with the power that the Sound Kick packs. For the price and the size you will be very pleased! Here are the specs for the device, as well as more information in case you want to pick one up!
• Stream Bluetooth wireless with any A2DP compatible device (iOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.)
• UQ3 spatial sound enhancement for balanced audio
• Enjoy up to 7 hours of AC-free listening with a built-in rechargeable battery
• Universal charging of mobile devices with a USB power port
• Standard 3.5mm line-in jack accepts input from any device with a standard headphone jack
• Soundfreaq Remote Control app for iOS and Android devices
For more information, check out the Sound Kick in stores including: Power Hub, Astrovision, iStudio, iStore, Technoholics.