P2P or Premium Point to Point Buses are government’s initiatives to alleviate the horrendous traffic in Metro Manila. Similar to the US, these buses pick up and drop off passengers at one designated area only. As luck would have it, the Department of Transportation announced on Facebook their future routes to help the motorists have a more convenient transportation.
The high volume of cars on the road is one of the problems why the traffic became the ubiquitous symbol of the Philippines. Despite these initiatives, other motorists still choose to use their own vehicles.
Here are the following routes that are being used at the moment:
- Alabang Town Center – Greenbelt 1
- Alabang Town Center – Market Market
- Antipolo Triangle Mall – Robinson’s Galleria
- Ayala Mall Southpark – Greenbelt 5
- Clark International Airport – North EDSA / MRT Station / Trinoma
- Glorietta 5 – SM Megamall – Trinoma – SM North
- NAIA Terminal 1,2,3,4 – Select stops – Loop
- NAIA Terminal 3 – Clark International Airport
- Nuvali Transport Terminal – Makati Circuit Lane or Holiday Inn Makati
For more schedules and trips, check DOTr’s Facebook page:
Premium P2P bus service is an initiative by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) to offer commuters another reliable and safe mode of transport and help reduce the traffic volume in Metro Manila and beyond.
Follow When In Manila Cars on Facebook for more motoring and transportation updates.[fb_instant_article_ad_01]?