HR Leadership Conference: Be Prepared for the Asean Integration in 2015
Businessmaker Academy and HR Club Philippines are pleased to announce their upcoming event, the fifth annual HR Leadership Conference 2015: Developing Leaders for the ASEAN Integration. The event will take place on February 26 to 27, 2015 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm at the Grand Auditorium of the Philippine Stock Exchange in the Ortigas Center.
The upcoming fifth annual HR Leadership Conference focuses on the opportunities and challenges that local business and employees will face as the ASEAN Integration begins in 2015. The event strives to help develop future leaders who are ready to manage the ever-changing business environment. This two-day learning event will bring together experts from the fields of business, operation, and human.
The goals of the HR Leadership Conference are to:
- Show the impact and opportunities of the upcoming ASEAN Integration.
- Share powerful insight that will help individuals become ready for global expansion.
- Teach the effective ways to manage a diverse culture in the workplace.
- Help people discover the innovation and technology of human resources.
- Develop future leaders for the local and global business expansion.
Join the Businessmaker Academy and the HR Club Philippines in February 2015 at their Fifth Annual HR Leadership Conference 2015: Developing Leaders for the ASEAN Integration.
For more information about the conference, you may call Businessmaker Academy, Inc. at Tel. Nos. (632) 6874445, 6874645, 6873416 or (0917)5721713 or visit www.hrleadershipconference.com.