I’ve talked about Aesthetic Science before. I really love going to this place to get their facials and other treatments. What I like so much about Aesthetic Science clinics is the high level of customer service they always have when I’m there.
Anyway, this time, do try out the Aesthetic Science Herbal Enzyme Treatment.
Cleanings and facials are treatments that purify and rejuvenate the skin to help minimize damage brought about by aging, sun exposure, and other environmental pollutants.
HERBAL ENZYME FACIAL – An exfoliating non-chemical enzyme facial designed for sensitive skin. This is a wonderful treatment that uses digestive enzymes as its key ingredients to help dissolve dead skin cells and soften impactions in the follicle thus making extractions easier. A facial massage and mask application is followed by a luxurious and comforting massage of the shoulders, chest and back. 1 hour
Aesthetic Science (AS) was established in November 2005 with the objective of providing affordable medical-based skin and body care treatments in a relaxing and soothing ambience of a spa. It adopts the medical spa concept, which combines sound, medical practice and the ambience of a spa. Patients will definitely derive the following benefits from this perfect tandem: Medical Aspect and Spa Therapeutics.
• Medical Aspect: Treatments are administered and supervised by medical doctors and health professionals. During the consultation cycle, the medical basis of treatments and the outcome of such treatments are explained to the patient. The medical aspect likewise assures the patient that Aesthetic Science is genuinely concerned for their well-being and that results are based on research and proven procedures.
• Spa Therapeutics: The concept of a spa provides for a relaxing ambience that promotes peace, serenity and rejuvenation for the mind and body. When merged with medical procedures, this concept emphasizes the message, “Be pampered while enhancing your look.”The Aesthetic Science Team is led by Dr. Yanee Vasquez-Santos. She works with a team of Associate Doctors who have an average of 10 years experience in the field and specializes in surgical procedures such as liposuction, nose lift, breast augmentation and blepharoplasty or eyebag and eyelid reconstruction among others.
The Aesthetic Science Team is led by Dr. Yanee Vasquez-Santos. She works with a team of Associate Doctors who have an average of 10 years experience in the field and specializes in surgical procedures such as liposuction, nose lift, breast augmentation and blepharoplasty or eyebag and eyelid reconstruction among others.
- LUXURIOUS – Treatment pampers the skin and you for an hour.
- EXFOLIATING – Non-chemical enzymes dissolve dead skin cells and soften clogged pores. Blackheads and whiteheads are easily extracted, resulting in clearer skin.
- RELAXING – Facial is followed by a comforting massage of the shoulders, chest and back.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – The exfoliating non-chemical enzyme facial is gentle on the skin.
- MEDICAL-BASED CARE – High-end yet affordable treatment in the soothing ambience of a spa
“I go to Aesthetic Science for my skin care maintenance. I love the cozy yet very professional ambiance. It’s like going to the doctor and spa at the same time, with all the benefits of both.” -Nancy Castiglione, actress and model
When In Manila, do swing by Aesthetic Science clinics to try out one of their many great services. Be sure to try their Herbal Enzyme Facial with Massage. Try your best not to snore as you get too relaxed with this treatment.
G/F Kennedy Center Building Prime St. cor. Venture St., Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1780
(632) 809 8021 (63) 917 8082921
10:00am – 7:00pm Mon–Sat
12:00pm – 6:00pm Sun
G/F Jupiter Place Bldg., Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City
(632) 899 3643 (63) 917 808 2926
10:00am – 8:00pm Mon-Sat
1:00pm – 7:00pm Sun
Aesthetic Science Herbal Enzyme Facial and Massage Treatments