Dammit. It seems everything is just better in Japan. Like mascots. Especially mascots stuck in doorways, elevators, and stuff.
In this series of Twitter photos collected by Facebook page Spoon & Tamago (facebook.com/spoontamago), the images show super adorable, huge, fluffy mascots getting stuck in random places. Do they make their mascots too big??? You be the judge. Check out the hilarious photos below:
8. This mascot who just wants to get on the train
“Help me, lady. I’m late for my hot date.” —this poor mascot, probably.
7. This mascot who is, OMG, wearing a yukata
…and the super concerned guy in the suit rushing to rescue. #hero
6. This blue peanut-shaped (with a tail?) mascot who fills this doorway like a stopper
Push, man. Push!
5. This little piggy who’s too cute to fit through this door
“I think I gotta start hitting the gym…”
4. This panda who needs to go to work
He’s got bamboo to harvest, guys!
3. This huge orange blob who doesn’t look like will make it to the other side 🙁
Di kaya, beh.
2. This mascot who looks to happy for his own good
At least he’s got humor?
1. This Pikachu mascot who forgot to “minimize”
You are a pocket monster!!
Siiiigh, Japan. So kawaii.