There’s this newly opened hotpot and buffet restaurant in Araneta Center Cubao that’s making a lot of buzz in town. It’s called Four Seasons Hotpot & Buffet located at Manhattan Park View Cubao brought to us by the same group that brought you Vikings Luxury Buffet, NIU by Vikings and Four Seasons Hotpot City in Mall of Asia.
If you love hotpot dishes and buffets, then you simply can’t go wrong with Four Seasons Hotpot & Buffet Cubao. What’s it like? Imagine, Vikings Luxury Buffet meets Four Seasons Hotpot City – pretty much sums it all up. Here at their newly opened branch in Araneta Center Cubao, diners can enjoy both their favorite hot buffet dishes along with the joy of making your own hotpot concoction! The possibilities are endless!
And so, to provide you with a guide on what dishes to try, we personally tasted almost every item available and here’s what we recommend:
Completing this list surely was difficult as almost all dishes have their own delicious taste and unique character.
10. It’s a MUST to try the Hotpot!!
Go for the fresh meat and seafood balls. Also ask for raw meat slices like pork belly and beef. Also get loads of greens, mushrooms, dumplings sausages plus if you love cheese, then get lots of mozzarella cheese balls, then dunk them all in your boiling soup of choice! LAHAT LAHAT NA!! For the sauce, follow the Four Seasons Mix recipe written on the wall. You’ll love it for sure!
9. All items at the Japanese station
A visit at the sushi station is always a great way to kick start your buffet! Personally, I’m more of a sashimi lover, so I never fail to indulge onto about a dozen slices of my favorite salmon sashimi. They have a wide variety of sushi and sashimi items to choose from, so go and pick whichever you fancy!
8. Binusog na Lechon at the Carving Station
Their Binusog na Lechon has been a hit since it was introduced to Vikings diners! MUST TRY! The queue at the carving station is usually long so be sure to come early!
7. Sczechuan Shrimps
Another certified box-office hit! I noticed that their chefs often had to refill this container as it easily goes empty! No need to take out the skin, just eat and enjoy as is!
6. Sweet Camote Mash topped with roasted Marshmallows
People often go gaga over this, and usually take off all the marshmallow toppings! Highly addictive! Such a unique and fun dessert to indulge in!
5. Chef Ian and Marianne’s Pasta at the pasta station
When you visit, look for either of them and ask them to make you their special Tomato Cream Sauce pasta! Tell me what you think after! Ooooh by the way, their Camaron con Pasta is equally tempting! =)
Or you can also opt for their ready made Camaron con Pasta
4. Roasted Peking Duck
Like their Szechuan Shrimps, a lot of guests also flock the station for this. Be sure to come early to be the 1st to enjoy this!
3. This Mystery creamy seafood dish…
Pardon me for forgetting the name, but this one’s as tempting as it looks! Believe it or not, the contents of this plate disappeared in less than 10 mins after the buffet opened! Too good perhaps that I didn’t even get the chance to try it myself! Where to find it? It’s located near the carving station.
Fork-tender, sweet savory stewed pork leg knuckles… irresistibly delish! #BukasNaDiet
1. Kare Kare
I’ve visited Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot 3 times since its opening and I always, always eat this. In fact, this is the 1st dish I fill my plate with. Super tender strips of ox tripe complimented with a thick peanut sauce just the way you like it! If I were to make a Top Kare Kare list in Manila, this will definitely be included!
For the best Four Seasons Hotpot & Buffet experience, I highly recommend you come with your family, friends and colleagues. It’s also a great venue for special celebrations like birthdays as birthday celebrants may eat for free for ONE WHOLE MONTH as long as he/she meets the following conditions:
1) Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
2) Celebrants can eat for free on the day of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
3) Celebrants can eat for free for one month on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
4) One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
5) Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
6) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts (including senior citizen discounts).
7) Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
Have you tasted any of these at Four Seasons Hotpot & Buffet Cubao? Do you have any other recommendations?
Four Seasons Hotpot & Buffet Cubao
Ground Floor Manhattan Park View, Gen Roxas Ave, Araneta Center, Quezon City
For reservations, call 932-7777, 939-7777
For more information, please visit fourseasonshotpot.com.ph
Follow us on Instagram: @fourseasonshotpotph
Follow us on Twitter: @fourseasonsHP