“In a medieval kingdom, a lonely prince peers into a magical mirror and falls in love with a beautiful maiden from the future. As the past and the future converge, the two discover a love that transcends time, prevailing over a scheming adviser and numerous obstacles.”
KAOS Musical at Resorts World Manila Philippines
When I first heard the word “Kaos,” the first thing that came into mind was “What language is this?” I honestly thought it was a German or French word that meant something deeper. So hold on, no need to close this window and google it, let me spare you the trouble. Kaos, is simply the name of one of the famous members in the show. He is the only one of his kind in the entire world that performs on stage and in front of a live audience. Center of the story, Kaos is no other than the famous real and very rare white lion.
I have always been a big fan of plays, musicals and anything that involved the performing arts! I have seen several plays from the typical high school shows to popular Broadway musicals, but never have I seen anything like this. Not only will there be beautiful music sung by an international cast, but there will also be breathtaking stunts and illusions that will leave you speechless. And of course, my favorite part… LIVE animals on stage! The show boasts its internationally acclaimed acts and its love story portrayed “BROADWAY meets VEGAS” style.
Set to be Resort World Manila’s first exclusive production, the Kaos Musical was conceptualized with international audiences in mind. Watch in the Newport Performing Arts Theater up to 8 times weekly starting December 1! The 1,500-seat theater boast of the largest LED wall ever build in the Philippines, as well as state-of-the art lights and sounds technology.
Reasons why you should watch the KAOS Musical:–
- Livewire singer and theatre actor Gian Magdangal plays the valiant prince
- Youngest top 8 Canadian Idol, half-Pinay Martha Joy plays the heroine
- Versatile veteran performer Joel Trinidad plays the scheming adviser
- Live music performed by the Manila Symphony Orchestra
Vegas meets Broadway at Resorts World Manila: KAOS the Musical!
- Live animals namely Kaos, the white lion; Sito, the white tiger; and Betty, the yellow tiger along with Spanish master illusionist and trainer, Enrique Polo. (that girl with Sito is me by the way, OMG!!!)
- Breathtaking acrobats from China and the Power Duo, a world renowned act from Belarus test the limits of physical endurance with their riveting performances
- 5 stunt motorcyclists from Spain defy gravity in the astounding Cycle of Life that later on SPLIT in the middle
- Wheel of death from Columbia
- Human Time Machine performers from South America showcase superb balance and synchronization
- Hip Hop dance champions Philippine All Stars energize the show with their awesome moves
When In Manila this December 2010, book yourselves some tickets and watch Kaos. Who says you need to travel to a different country to watch a world class show? The Philippines can be world class too! KAOS is one show you wouldn’t want to miss out on!
KAOS the Musical
Resorts World Manila Philippines
Newport Boulevard, Newport City Cybertourism Zone
Pasay 1309, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tourist / Visitor Hotlines: +63 (2) 836-6333 and +63 (2) 908-8833
Email us at email@example.com
Vegas and Broadway come together at Resorts World Manila: KAOS! article was written by blogger, Cheryl Golangco. Check out her other blog at LittleRunningTeacher.com.