“Unveiled” is the perfect opportunity for soon-to-wed couples to scout for the latest products, services and inspiration for their dream Tagaytay wedding. All of our exhibitors are encouraged to come up with fun and interactive booths which will allow guests to know more about our exhibitors’ professional services. More importantly, the bridal fair is a chance for couples to be amazed at how willing other people are to make their dream wedding come true.
The Ville Sommet bridal fair is not just an ordinary bridal show, but a Tagaytay wedding fair ready to offer out-of-town packages and rates. Special promotions and discounts will also be exclusively made available to couples who book on the day of the event.
Admission is free so feel free to bring your whole family to enjoy this exciting event.
Unveiled: A Tagaytay Wedding Fair
The best professionals for your dream Tagaytay wedding
October 5, 2013 (Saturday)
10:00am – 8:00pm
The Glasshouse at Ville Sommet, Tagaytay
Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- Ville Sommet’s new landscaping and greener pastures for the ultimate Tagaytay wedding
- Special promotions and discounts from some of the best wedding suppliers
- Food and beverage sampling from Juan Carlo the Caterer and Josiah’s Catering
- Complimentary engagement photo sessions at Ville Sommet
- Get to see the latest event styling designs from Ambiance by Pido
- Wedding planning seminars brought to you by Gen Lee Events
- Live music from Muzzique Vox
- Exciting raffle prizes
- A Ville Sommet Special Offer for on-the-spot bookings
- Step inside and get to see the newly renovated Chalet, Ville Sommet’s cozy accommodations
Join us on:
UNVEILED: A Tagaytay Wedding Fair