Top 10 Things That Might Get You Arrested by the Binay Clan: The Binay Gate Scandal #binayshallnotpass
In the news today, it was a classic tale of power vs the people. Reports have surfaced that the very powerful Binay clan had some lowly village security guards arrested, simply for not letting them pass through a certain gate that was closed for the night.
If not familiar, the Binay family name is one of very deep political involvement. Currently, you have Jejomar Binay as the Vice President of the Philippines, and his children include the sibling politicians Nancy Binay, a senator for the Philippines and Junjun Binay, the mayor of Makati City.
Now, according to news sources, the politically powerful sibling Binays, Junjun and Nancy, were passing through a village / subdivision gate in the greater Metro Manila area . Unfortunately, the gate closes at 10pm every night for security reasons and no one is supposedly allowed out through that gate. To normal people, this would not be a problem as there is another gate no more than 150 meters away, but to a political superpower clan, this is unacceptable.
Reports say that the three security guards were later arrested for just doing their job.
With that news report, we thought we’d come up with this very handy list to inform our readers of other things that might get them arrested if they were in the glorious presence of a Binay.
Here are the Top 10 things that might get you arrested by the Binay Dynasty Clan:
Top 10 Things That Might Get You Arrested by the Binay Clan: The BinayGate Scandal #binayshallnotpass
10. Wearing a yellow shirt.
9. Mispronouncing or misspelling Beenay.
8. Selling whitening soap that does not work.
7. Blogging about them with a funny top 10 type of list….. oh wait…..
6. Watching the unedited original version of Lord of the Rings. The edited Filipino versions sold in Makati takes out the part where Gandalf says “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” The Binay dynasty did not like that part. #binayshallnotpass
5. You might get arrested if a Binay kid ever fails a test in school. The Binay clan does not like it when they don’t pass. #binayshallnotpass
4. Not letting the Binay clan into a club. They don’t like it when you don’t let them pass. Bouncers be warned! #binayshallnotpass
3. Puffing a joint and not passing it. Puff puff pass damnit! #binayshallnotpass
2. Slapping and telling the Binay dynasty “I can pass you, your friends and this gate!”
1. Claiming Bonifacio Global City as part of your territory.
Here’s the full cctv surveillance video of the Binay-Gate scandal:
Dasma village guards who stopped Mayor Binay convoy arrested. BinayGate
And there you go! Be sure to print this out and take it with you wherever you go so that you can avoid being arrested by a Binay clan member! Of course, other than the top 10 things listed above, not letting them pass through a closed gate is currently the best way to get arrested by the Binay dynasty.
What do you think about the news of this “BinayGate?” (like the Watergate… get it?)
See also Top 10 Reasons Pnoy went to SM after Martilyo Gang robbery – https://www.wheninmanila.com/top-10-reasons-why-president-aquino-went-to-sm-after-the-martilyo-gang-robbery/