When In Manila, don’t we all have our daily beauty regimens? Whether it’s a simple powder and gloss to a full make-up, we have that trusted product/brand that we love.
Now let me share with you my new favorite product that is now part of my everyday routine — Oil of Argan.
I’m no beauty blogger but being a disciple of hair coloring, I’ve read a lot already about this Argan oil and the wonders it does to colored hair. So, my curiosity was instantly piqued.
What then, is Oil of Argan?
Argan Oil, dubbed as “LIQUID GOLD” by Europeans, is an all-natural organic oil that has amazing cosmetic properties. This rare oil is extracted from the nuts of the Argan Tree that can be found in Southwest Morocco. Argan Oil’s blend of Omega-6, Vitamin E, and other essential fatty acids makes it a potent moisturizer and antioxidant. When used regularly, Argan Oil restores the natural freshness and tightness of skin and prevents signs of premature ageing. It also nourishes scalp and hair.
You can only get the full cosmetic benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil when the extract is pure and fresh. The best way to identify quality virgin Argan Oil is through its natural nutty scent.
We’ve heard a lot about different oils but why is Argan Oil the best?
Argan oil gives a handful of benefits to the skin and hair. And what I love most is its hair benefits! I’ve been coloring my hair for the past two years already and let me tell you, it is hard to maintain and take care of colored hair. It takes a lot of conditioning and regimens to keep it healthy and heal the damaged parts.
It’s a trial and error thing as you have to find which products work for you and if possible, I’d prefer it to be organic. That is why I am very pleased with Oil of Argan! I’ve been using it for some weeks now and I really like what it does to my hair, so I highly recommend it! A friend who uses Oil of Argan also told me that it is also good for permed hair.
Here are some more benefits of the Oil of Argan:
1. Hair Conditioner – Rich in fatty acids to strengthen hair’s health. It also contains Sterols that penetrates pores for deep moisturizing for soft, no greasy and shiny hair.
2. Skin Moisturizer– Argan oil contains high levels of Vitamin E, 3x more than Olive Oil. It also contains Omega 6 and Anti-oxidants which are clinically proven to nourish your skin. Massage to your skin and see the results!
I tried Oil of Argan as a moisturizer too and it worked great! I love how it doesn’t leave that greasy feeling to your skin and it reduces skin oiliness.
3. Anti-Aging – Argan Oil’s Anti oxidants gives your skin a younger and a fresher look. It reduces wrinkles by combating oxidation and free radicals thus repairing damaged skin cells.
4. Anti-Acne– Argan Oil is unique because its a moisturizer that also has anti- Acne properties by balancing your skin’s production of Sebum which leads to unclogging of your pores and therefore preventing Acne.
5. Lessen Scars – It’s natural fatty acids reduce scars in your skin and lessens stretch marks by improving skin elasticity. Argan oil also acts as an anti-bacterial oil and it is also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
6. Relief Skin Conditions – Argan oil regulates your skin’s secretion of Sebum, which balances oil in your skin which helps clear acne and blemishes. It is also works best for conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and Skin Asthma.
I’m conviced how good Oil of Argan is and here in When In Manila, we like to share with our readers our great finds and so I’m giving away two (2) bottles of Oil or Argan so you can try it too!
To join, just follow the steps below:
Congratulations to Sheryl and Nicolette!
This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only. Prize will be shipped to the winner.
Giveaway ends on October 16, 2013 and winners will be announced on October 17 (Thursday).
Oil of Argan