Myx Music Awards 2013 revealed its nominees

When in Manila, it’s the time of the year again when the biggest and the brightest OPM artists are hailed for the great work they have done! Music is an essential part of the Filipino experience  and there is no way that the admiration we have towards our home grown musical talents will be extinguished!  Some might have said that OPM is dying, but various Filipino artists in different genres have prove to us that music here in the Philippines is alive more than ever! With new artists on the rise, OPM has just become more exciting. This year, Myx Philippines has proudly announced its list of nominees for the “Myx Music Awards”!

myx

Throughout the years, Myx has become the venue for local music to be recognized! Myx has become a big part in promoting local talents. The channel has created the necessary avenue for artists who wants to share their music to every Filipino listeners. The music awards is Myx’s way of continually uplifting OPM even more and of honoring the local artists’ enormous contribution to the industry!

The nominees were announced on February 18, 2013 with artists like Gloc 9, Yeng Constantino and Abra gracing the live announcement! Fans can start voting now. Online votes will determine the 60% of a nominee’s total score and the other 40% will be from the artists’ poll. You can log-on to www.myxph.com or check out www.facebook.com/MYX.Philippines and follow @myxphilippines on Twitter for the voting mechanics. Voters are only allowed to vote once per category.

 The much awaited MYX Music Awards 2013 night will be on March 20, 2013 at the Music Museum and will be streamed live on myxph.com

Below are the lists of nominees:

 FAVORITE SONG:

12:51– KRISSY & ERICKA

I’LL BE THERE – JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE

MOVING CLOSER – NEVER THE STRANGERS

SIGE LANG – QUEST

SIRENA– GLOC-9 FEAT. EBE DANCEL

FAVORITE ARTIST:

 CALLALILY

CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA

GLOC-9

SARAH GERONIMO

YENG CONSTANTINO

FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST:

 ANGELINE QUINTO

JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE

SARAH GERONIMO

YENG CONSTANTINO

ZIA QUIZON

FAVORITE MALE ARTIST:

 ABRA

BAMBOO

CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA

GLOC-9

RICO BLANCO


Pages: 1 2 3





Related Stories