Everybody was affected by the pandemic. Many people lost their jobs because companies were forced to close permanently. It has already been a year since COVID-19 changed our lives, and many changes have come about. Vaccines were developed and new rules were implemented to ensure everyone’s safety. Still, there has been a surge of cases in the Philippines, and that is very alarming.
Introducing the new layer of MASQ’s masks – the MicroBLOQ™ Layer. The MicroBLOQ™ Layer is an antimicrobial, copper-charged layer. It is an antimicrobial layer infused with substances that can destroy 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses within minutes of contact.
The Benefits of the MicroBLOQ™ Layer
- Prevents microbial growth within fibers
- Proven in tests and studies across the world to destroy 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on contact
- Lab-tested and certified (SGS, CMA, CNAS)
- Requires fewer washes- it reduces the growth of odor-causing microbes that remain on fabrics even after washing.
- Produces no permanent odor build-up
- Generate longer product life — bacteria and fungi degrade textiles, but with the antimicrobial fabric, this will extend the life of the product.
- Stay cleaner and fresher longer
- Antimicrobial technology adds a durable defense barrier to fabric, which helps fight odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
These MicroBLOQ® Layer masks retail for only Php400 for MASQ Classics and Php500 for MASQ Limited. Get style, comfort, and safety all in one with these pretty masks! These masks are now available on Shopee, Lazada, Zalora, and their official website themasqcollection.com
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. The actual color, appearance, size, and shape of the item might be slightly different from the ones showed in the pictures.
Got any products you’d like us to feature? Email me at email@example.com or send me a direct message at When in Manila Angeline on Facebook. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Join our WhenInManila.com community on Viber, as well!