Most of the time, when I go on a beach trip, here are some of the things I look for in the resort that I’ll stay in:
- Proximity to the sea – it has to be close to the sea so it will be easy to go back and forth when we want to go for a swim
- Friendly staff – nothing beats friendly people who make it a point to make your stay as awesome as it can be
- Many communal areas – I don’t stay in the room a lot and love to hang out outside so this is a plus point for me
- Chill vibe – this is subjective, but for me, a chill vibe means there are plenty of spaces to move around, there are no fussy decorations at the resort, and people are all just there to enjoy
Here are some activities you can do while staying at Look Left Beach Resort:
5) Go skimboarding with the resident AlonPinas instructors
You will learn from the best when you skimboard with the AlonPinas members. Jay is also a member of this organization.
Watching the pros do it made me think, “Wow, I never knew you could do this near the seashore!”
They were asking me to try it out, but I said I would just watch them have all the fun. My officemates gave it a shot, though.
They definitely had fun since they were raving at the van going back to Manila that they want to go back to Look Left and skimboard again! I said I’ll go back with them and be their photographer.
Read on for more!