Do you want to be part of WhenInManila.com’s Team? These are all work from home job positions. (Job positions open as of December 2019) We’re looking for:
Graphic Artist / Photographer
Graphic artist creates visual concepts, by hand or using a PC, to communicate ideas that inform, entertain, or inspire the audience. They develop the overall layout and production design for infographics, ads, and other graphics needs of WhenInManila.com.
We are looking for a graphic artist to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media who can also serve as the team’s main photographer.
- on-call photographer especially for client/partner events and other needs
- creates visual content (graphics, infographics, cartoons, etc)
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
The Video Editor is generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for posting on social media platforms. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and videos
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with the Client Services team
- Develop an overall video strategy
- BA/BS or similar degree
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker and can create viral video content
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, and other video-editing tools
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Knowledge in posting video content on social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc)
- Produce news to present information with accuracy, flow, and within a time frame.
- Design innovative and unique solutions to optimize routine news coverage.
- Monitor and use multimedia, nonlinear and alternative storytelling strategies to widen readership base.
- Manage and edit content to cater to readers’ requirement and provide detailed information.
- Work within creative environment to respond to various competing priorities.
- Prepare work schedules and deadlines and encourage team members to meet targets to facilitate timely publication.
- Design and implement coverage strategies to facilitate wide coverage of all sorts of issues and news.
- Provide training to news reporters on how to select news for existing readership and gain new readers.
- Evaluate all news for authenticity and check with sources to ensure the correctness of published articles to avoid conflicts.
- Manage and edit daily news, special news stories, and periodical items with help of video editing tools to facilitate video telecasts.
- Monitor all feeds from news bureaus and other agencies for editing and further publication.
- knowledge how to set up and monitor news wires
- SEO knowledge
- knowledge in creating trending content
Social Media Head (+TikTok Expert)
- plan and implement old/tested and new online marketing strategy to increase WhenInManila.com’s visibility across all social media platforms
- identify the target audience
- spot emerging trends on social media
- live coverage of important client events on social media (FB Live, live tweets)
- create online marketing campaigns
- search and tinker with emerging social media apps
- document all details and issues from the implementation of the strategy
- collaborate with the team to guarantee amplified social media presence
- measure and report key social metrics to show improved ROI of social media efforts
- bring relevant issues to the attention of the team
- practical understanding of significant social media platforms and knowledge on how to grow user base (FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- knowledge how to grow user base on Viber
- knowledge on obtaining and interpreting important social media stats
- creation of trending content
- SEO knowledge
- social media community management (replies on messages and comments on social media with WhenInManila.com’s voice)
- development of brand awareness and online reputation
- cultivation of leads and sales on social media
Interested? Send an application to email@example.com with the title: application as (job title). Please include samples of your work.