HUAWEI has built quite a great reputation with its audio and wearables since it became available in the market for its innovative features, design, and unmatched durability. Personally each year, I’d give out HUAWEI wearables as holiday gifts and all my friends love ‘em! So for this holiday season, I highly recommend you get hold of these new flagship devices of Huawei in the audio and wearables product categories – the HUAWEI Watch GT 3 and the Freebuds 4 … the tandem to beat!
As we all know, having a smartwatch nowadays has become an essential device in today’s modern living as it can do a lot more than just tell time. And with the HUAWEI Watch GT 3 smartwatch, you can enjoy a whole lot of innovative features plus having that timeless yet trendy look to fit your every mood and occasion. The HUAWEI WATCH 3 Series is powered by HarmonyOS 2, creating a new smart interactive experience on the wrist, and turning the smartwatch into an interaction hub, smart, and health center.
Here are the key features which I love about the HUAWEI Watch GT 3:
- Aesthetic meets Technology: The HUAWEI WATCH has an ultra-curved 3D glass with anti-fingerprint vacuum nano-coating making its display is not only bright and round-edged but also scratch-resistant and fingerprint-proof. It also underwent a handcraft mirror-grade polishing process, achieving a lustrous and beautiful metallic surface like those found on traditional luxury watches. It’s a powerful health monitoring smartwatch and a fashion accessory in one.
- Upgraded software and hardware for All-around professional sports and health management: HUAWEI has significantly improved both its software and hardware like the TruSeen5.0+ heart rate monitoring, continuous SpO2 monitoring, Heart Health-Scientific Sleep/Stress Monitoring, Sensor for Skin Temperature Monitor, Handwashing Detection, and even Fall Detection and SOS Alert Feature.
It also has High-end intelligent e-SIM Technology where you can easily pair your sim card to your smartwatch. With the e-SIM, users can make and receive smooth quality voice calls via MeeTime, even without their smartphone. So cool right?
- A constellation of watch faces to choose from: This is definitely one of the reasons why I love using HUAWEI watches. Unlike other brands, I get to choose so many cool watch faces in the HUAWEI Health App. You may opt for the free faces or the paid ones which come in affordable rates (as low as P19.99). I’m the type who changes watch faces depending on my mood and I’m so happy that HUAWEI has so many options to choose from. Cartoonish, sporty, or formal, you name it, they got it. Take a look at my recent purchases.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life Mode for Extreme Power Saving: Thanks to its dual-core architecture, Huawei wearables achieve the perfect balance between performance and battery life, offering two-week battery life for the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3. The two chips jointly power the display and switch seamlessly, enabling high performance while saving power to the greatest extent according to the actual usage. HUAWEI WATCH GT3 can also be charged with reverse wireless charging in case you forget to bring its wire.
- Compatible even with non-HUAWEI devices: HUAWEI smartwatches are truly versatile because even if you don’t use a HUAWEI smartphone, you can still get to enjoy the flagship awesomeness the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 has to offer because it can still easily connect with android and IOS devices. Just make sure to download the HUAWEI Health App and pair your HUAWEI WATCH GT 3.
Another must-have HUAWEI Flagship device this year is the FreeBuds 4!
For only P7,999 (now even on sale for only P4,590 on their website), you get to enjoy high-resolution audio with open-fit Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) 2.02.
For a more immersive listening experience, the HUAWEI FreeBuds 4 adopts an upgraded 40kHz3 wide-range dynamic unit and bass enhancement engine. The 14.3mm super large-diaphragm makes the amplitude larger and the bass more powerful. You really have to try it to believe it!
It’s super lightweight and has air-like comfort on the ears making it ideal to be used for longer hours.
It’s also perfect for calls, meetings, and live-streaming because it features a high-sensitivity microphone, which can record high-resolution sound with a sample rate of up to 48 kHz, retaining the rich audio details. Simply turn on the Surroundings Mode in HUAWEI AI Life app, to record the surrounding sound when recording a travel vlog to capture the exciting moments with high-resolution sound.
As for connectivity, I never had any pairing problems with any HUAWEI devices. The HUAWEI FreeBuds 4, swiftly pairs on both my HUAWEI laptop and Nova 9. Once paired, it’s super stable and doesn’t disconnect easily, so I get to fully enjoy my sound trippin’ to the max without worrying about my earbuds’ connectivity. I also love its swipe control gestures especially with its volume up and down gestures on its stem. I find this feature very useful because I don’t need to reach for my phone if I want to adjust the volume.
I believe this is the beauty of having a device that combines art and technology. I won’t name names, but with my experience with other brands, yes they do sound great but since they don’t have the technology (like HUAWEI has) to support it, consumers like me end up being disappointed because they lack certain features which are very vital for that full experience. Thank God for brands like HUAWEI who never stop pursuing excellence in creating meaningful technology. Every HUAWEI purchase is a great one because you truly get your money’s worth.
For more info, visit https://consumer.huawei.com/ph.