Facebook offers $100 million (around Php 4.8 billion) worth of cash grants and ad credits to small businesses disrupted by the pandemic around the world. This advisory comes from ‘Facebook for Business’ where it states that some 30,000 small businesses in over 30 countries can benefit from it including the Philippines.
Approximately 500 eligible small businesses in Metro Manila will be able to receive the Php 55 million offer. As the company hopes to “help during this challenging time,” each grant reportedly amounts to Php 108,000 – P67,500 in cash and P40,500 in optional ad credits.
To be eligible to apply, the business must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges due to COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
Here are the documents needed to apply for Facebook cash grants:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registration of your business entity
- Articles of Incorporation or Partnership
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Certificate of Registration
According to Facebook for Business, small businesses do not need to have a Facebook presence in order to apply and submissions from the Philippines will be accepted until October 20, 2020. Click here to apply now!
Know someone who needs to read this? Share the good news!
Do you want us to feature your story or video? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a direct message at When In Manila Gizelle on Facebook. To keep up with the latest news, join our Viber group!