This year, I learned that ultimately, when you’re healthy, you can do more and dream more.
So this Christmas, I’ve decided to gift myself things that will help me become more healthy and productive like the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3! Wanna know y?
Over the years, HUAWEI has established its smartwatch series as one of the best in the market… It has gained so much popularity especially here in the Philippines because of its cutting-edge features, timeless design, durability, long battery life, affordability and its accuracy in terms of health and fitness monitoring.
I love em a lot that I even give them out as gifts to friends on holidays each year.
Anyway, here are the features which I love about the HUAWEI Watch GT 3:
1. Aesthetic meets Technology: The HUAWEI WATCH has an ultra-curved 3D glass with anti-fingerprint vacuum nano-coating making its display not only bright and round-edged but also scratch-resistant and fingerprint-proof. It also underwent a handcraft mirror-grade polishing process, achieving a lustrous and beautiful metallic surface like those found on traditional luxury watches. It’s a powerful health monitoring smartwatch and a fashion accessory in one.
2. Upgraded software and hardware for All-around professional sports and health management: HUAWEI has significantly improved both its software and hardware like the TruSeen5.0+ heart rate monitoring, continuous SpO2 monitoring, Heart Health -Scientific Sleep/Stress Monitoring, Sensor for Skin Temperature Monitor, Handwashing Detection and even Fall Detection and SOS Alert Feature. It also has High-end intelligent e-SIM Technology where you can easily pair your sim card to your smartwatch. With the e-SIM, users can make and receive smooth quality voice calls via MeeTime, even without their smartphone. So cool right?
3. A constellation of watch faces to choose from: This is definitely one of the reasons why I love using HUAWEI watches. Unlike other brands, I get to choose so many cool watch faces in the HUAWEI Health App. You may opt for the free faces or the paid ones which come at affordable rates (as low as P19.99). I’m the type who changes watch faces depending on my mood and I’m so happy that HUAWEI has so many options to choose from. Cartoonish, sporty, or formal, you name it, they got it. Take a look at my recent purchases.
4. Ultra-Long Battery Life Mode for Extreme Power Saving: Thanks to its dual-core architecture, Huawei wearables achieve the perfect balance between performance and battery life, offering two-week battery life for the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3. The two chips jointly power the display and switch seamlessly, enabling high performance while saving power to the greatest extent according to the actual usage. HUAWEI WATCH GT3 can also be charged with reverse wireless charging in case you forget to bring its wire.
5. Compatible even with non-HUAWEI devices: HUAWEI smartwatches are truly versatile because even if you don’t use a HUAWEI smartphone, you can still get to enjoy the flagship awesomeness that the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 has to offer because it can still easily connect with android and IOS devices. Just make sure to download the HUAWEI Health App and pair your HUAWEI WATCH GT 3.
Here’s great news for runners! The HUAWEI WATCH GT Runner is HUAWEI’s professional running smartwatch to cater to professional runners and enthusiasts. It has a streamlined design, lightweight materials for a comfortable wearing experience, accurate dynamic heart rate, and SpO2 monitoring based on HUAWEI TruSeen 5.0+ and Dual-Band Five-System GNSS to bring accurate positioning, and record every run of the user.
The SRP of the HUAWEI Watch GT 3 series starts at P9,999 . You may visit their website to purchase with exclusive HUAWEI FREEBIES!