Just like most electronic devices, your TV will eventually need to be replaced. Wear and tear from use, and advances in technology are only some of the reasons why TVs aren’t meant to last forever.
If you think you need a new TV at home but aren’t 100% sure just yet, here are 5 signs you can look for that tell you it’s really time for an upgrade.
- Your current TV is way behind the latest technology. If you are one of the few people still without a smart TV, then it’s definitely time for an upgrade. On the other hand, if your TV is equipped with old or obsolete technology, there’s a good chance that your viewing experience is not optimal, especially with new types of content coming out like 4K and HDR.
- You can’t stream content. With the ability to stream content through the different apps and providers available these days, you gain access to thousands of programs and movies to enjoy. If you aren’t experiencing this yet with your current TV, you really should consider upgrading already.
- Images on your screen aren’t sharp, and colors are dull. Newer TVs feature Ultra high definition resolution that give you sharp, life-like images, and lets you see every single detail on screen. You also get a wide array of colors, and a higher contrast ratio. Features like these allow you to fully appreciate a TV show or movie, and are definitely worth upgrading your old TV for.
- Your TV takes too long to turn on. When your TV takes a long time to turn on, it could be a sign of a failing power supply. Also, older TV models may not be equipped with processors that are as powerful as newer ones, which are capable of starting up a TV in just seconds.
- You notice that your electric bill is rising. Older appliances tend to be less efficient in their power consumption, and the same is true for a TV. If you notice that your electric bill has gone up, and you are still using an old TV at home, this could be the culprit.
Are all the signs pointing you towards a TV upgrade? Worry not, because global brand, Hisense, has fantastic UHD and ULED TV options that you can check out right now. These are all within an affordable price range, too, ensuring immense value for money for Filipino households.
Hisense UHD TV: More Than a Smart TV – A Better TV
If incredible detail is what you’re after, you will definitely love the 50” or 55” Hisense A7200FSVI UHD TV with 4K Ultra HD HDR-enhanced display, or the 65” Hisense A62GS UHD TV. Watch to your heart’s content, and enjoy incredible detail with these Hisense TVs that feature Ultra HD resolution, Dolby Vision, and a 4K Upscaler that lets you view non-4K content in the best visual quality possible.
These all run Hisense’s VIDAA U Operating system, which gives viewers easy access to all the content you love, on various streaming apps like Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, NBA TV, and iWant TFC, as well as live TV. You may also access the VIDAA Store where you can download more apps that are specifically made for your TV. Navigate with ease and quickly open apps and control video playback through your remote control’s one-touch access buttons, or using your smartphone, by simply downloading the RemoteNow app.
Other key features include:
- VIDAA Art
- Screen Sharing
- Bluetooth Function
- Audio only mode
- DTS Virtual X sound
Hisense ULED TV: TV Never Felt So Real
If you prefer to upgrade to a ULED TV, you may want to consider the Hisense 55” or 65” U6GS 4K ULED Smart TV. The Hisense 4K ULED Smart TV is an ideal choice for those in search of a truly immersive viewing experience.
Elevate your viewing from great to incredible with stellar picture quality from this TV that offers Ultra HD 3840×2160 resolution, and HDR10 display. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos complete the experience, and, with Hisense’s exclusive ULED technology and Hi-View engine that boost color, contrast, brightness, and motion, TV never felt so real.
Hisense ULED TVs also run the VIDAA U Operating System, which means you also gain access to all the best streaming apps, including Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, NBA TV, and iWant TFC.
Watch out for Hisense’s upcoming big sale to score amazing deals and discounts on the TVs you wish to buy. Hisense UHD and ULED TVs are available at the Hisense Flagship Store in Lazada, and the Hisense Philippines Official Store in Shopee Mall.
Hisense also has other TV categories available in the Philippines, including its 4K Laser TV, Android TV, and Digital LED TV. You may check out all of these TVs at leading appliance stores nationwide.
For more updates, visit the Hisense website (www.hisense.com.ph) and follow its official social media accounts on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HisensePhilippines/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hisenseph/).