There’s no denying it: Negros Island is filled with lush mountains, sparkling beaches, fascinating history and just about everything grand. From the most colorful festival in the country to the picturesque remains of a mansion to eye-catching street art sprucing up the metro to the most enchanted sanctuaries imaginable, Negros has got you covered.
These inspiring snaps by some of my favorite Instagrammers (and some by yours truly) might bring out the photographer in you and hopefully awaken the wanderlust in you, too.
20 Most Instagrammable Spots in Negros
20. Gary’s Place Punong, Silay City
19. Sugarcane Fields of Negros
18. Molocaboc Island, Sagay City
17. Century Tree, Canlaon City
16. Mag Aso Falls, Kabankalan City
15. Don Salvador Benedicto
14. Art District, Bacolod
13. Punta Bulata, Cauayan City
12. Apo Island
11. Masskara Festival of Bacolod City
Click on the next page for more Instagram-worthy spots!