- Sagada : Your Guide To Getting Happy
- The Producers: The Big Broadway Musical is FINALLY in Manila!
- Manila Camera Buying 101: How, What, Why, Where to Buy Cameras in Metro Manila
- 5 Reasons to Choose Azalea Residences for Your Baguio Staycation
- Promac Pro 3 earphones: great neutral sound for a budget price
When In Cebu: Crown Regency Hotel Sky Walk, Edge Coaster and 4D Theater
Cebu is already one of the top destinations in the Philippines, but, when in Cebu, here’s another reason for you to come visit this beautiful city: The Crown Regency Hotel. It’s sort of an amusement park and hotel built into one.
Right at the heart of the city and in close proximity to the major points of commerce and recreation is the 40-storey Crown Regency Hotel & Towers (Tower 1), the tallest building in Metro Cebu. Right at the back of it is Club Ultima (Tower 2), which hosts the executive suites, dining and recreation facilities. On the rise beside Club Ultima is Ultima Residences (Tower 3), which will soon host a mall, loft-type residences, one-stop diagnostic center, private offices and other new amenities. It is the newest addition to its integrated environment.
They have a 4D theater with different selections of movies.
My favorite part of this trip was the Crown Regency Skywalk and the Edge Coaster.
They definitely know how to maximize the use of the building space… and height!
Here I am with top blogger Jonel Uy of LetsGoSago.net walking around the glass floor panels of the Skywalk Sky Experience Adventure at the Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu.
The Sky Walk Extreme takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
Also, do check out the Crown Regency Hotel Edge Coaster which is actually the world’s first Edge Coaster! It pretty much has you at a 45 degree angle looking straight down as you navigate around the building. You also get to control your own angle and gets really scary if you play around with it.
The Edge Coaster takes about 4 minutes to go around the outer rim of the Cebu Crown Regency tower.
Crown Regency Cebu Sky Experience prices:
- Non-Peak : P500 / one Sky Ride good for two persons
- Peak: P600 / one Sky Ride good for two persons
Crown Regency Cebu Sky Experience Schedules:
Mondays thru Fridays (open from 2pm till 12 mn)
- Non-Peak: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Peak: 6:01pm – 12:00mn
Saturdays (open from 10 am till 2 am)
- Non-Peak: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Peak: 6:01pm – 2:00am
Sundays (open from 10 am till 12 mn)
- Non-Peak: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Peak: 6:01pm – 12:00mn
A majestic view of uptown Cebu City satiates the eyes at the 40-storey hotel tower, the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers. Comfort and luxury are the main components of each of the facilities and amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay. Elegance and sophistication are mimicked in the Presidential suites, spacious conference rooms and functions areas as well. Adjacent to this is the equally regal Tower 2, Club Ultima, which also hosts the 54 executive suites, dining areas and recreation facilities.
The Crown Regency Hotel and Towers is the perfect union of an ideal location and impeccable service. A quality business and leisure hotel, Crown Regency Hotel and Towers is a place where service is beyond reproach and the warmth of welcome is sincerely Filipino.
Located right at the heart of the city, in close proximity to the major points of commerce and recreation, and only half an hour away from the Mactan International Airport, the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers offers you the highest levels of comfort and convenience in each of its 341 rooms and suites. Discover more of life and pleasure at the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers.
Amazing 56% Off! Experience a royal Overnight Stay Package for 2 at the famous Crown Regency Hotel and Towers Cebu for only P3999! (Valued at P9,010)
This great vacation and overnight stay package good for ONE WHOLE YEAR includes the following:
- Hotel Accomodation with breakfast for 2 (regular price P6,110)
- Dinner Buffet for 2 (regular price P1,500)
- Entrance Tickets for 2 at the Sky Experience Adventure at the Sky Observatory (regular price P400)
- Sky Rides or 4D shows for 2 (regular price P500)
- Tshirts for 2 (regular price P500)
- Free use of all ameneties (Gym, Swimming pool)
- Be swept away by pure pleasure of an exciting escape at the tallest hotel tower in the Philippines — Crown Regency Hotel and Towers.
- Rise and shine in one of the hotel towers’ luxurious and cozy rooms.
- Thrill to the sky rides and attractions at the world’s first Edge Coaster and the country’s first & only Sky Walk Extreme; or transport yourself to a world of surprise at the 4D theater and feast on our sumptuous Asian and international-inspired cuisines with the accompaniment of live entertainment at our famous fine dining outlets.
When In Manila…. I mean… When in Cebu, make sure to visit the Crown Regency Hotel! Have a stay in one of their luxurious rooms or just come to try out their Extreme Sky Adventure rides! Check out the Crown Regency Edge Coaster as well as the Sky Walk! Just be sure to leave your fear of heights at home!
Crown Regency Hotel Cebu Info:
Tower 1, Fuente Towers
Osmeña Boulevard, Sta. Cruz
Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Tel. No.: +63 (32) 418-8888
Fax No.: +63 (32) 418-5886
Email: [email protected]
Oh and I also wanted to thank Stratworks Marketing Communications, Cebu Pacific Airlines, the Primer Group ( High Sierra, Sanuk, Columbia Sportswear, Recreational Outdoor eXchange R.O.X., and Eagle Creek ), Canon Cameras and the Sabah Tourism Board of Malaysia for putting together an AWESOME experience. I got to check out this awesome hotel while backpacking through Cebu and other great places in the Philippines! See that full story here – http://www.wheninmanila.com/the-most-affordable-way-to-travel-around-the-philippines-backpacking/
When In Cebu: Crown Regency Hotel Sky Walk, 4D, Edge Coaster