Do you think that you’re “too young” to start being concerned about your future finances? Well, it’s never too early to start!
The road to financial independence begins with fundamental learning about financial literacy. In pursuit of a more financially literate nation, the UP Junior Finance Association proudly presents our first-ever online financial summit!
Return on Investment 2020: Take Charge of Your Future teaches you how to better budget and save more money, how to make money grow, and how you, as a student, can use your financial learnings to take charge of YOUR future. Experience…
- Interactive financial workshops
- Informative and eye-opening talks
- Interesting live case presentations
… and win big prizes in the culminating case competition!
Form a group of four and get ready to meet your fellow Senior High School students from across the country! Slots are limited so sign up now at tinyurl.com/ROI2020RegForm.
This event is co-presented by:
- COL Financial
- Pru Life UK
- The Thousand Dollar Journal
- Klean Kanteen
- Old Spice Philippines
- Nova Classic Crunch
- Great Taste Brown Barako
- Nissin Souper Meal
- In partnership with:
Special thanks to:
- D&L Industries
- ADP Philippines
Our media partners:
- The Manila Times
- Garage Magazine
Our organization partners:
- Mana PH
- Pana Verde
- SJCS Student Council
- ASHS Model United Nations
- SPCP Student Coordinating Team
- ASH Junior Marketing Association
- GSCS Students Coordinating Board
- Mapua University SHS Student Council
- LPCNSHS – DJC Supreme Student Government
- Ateneo Publicity and Communications Organization
- Fortune High School Supreme Student Government
What do you think of this?
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email me at email@example.com or send a direct message to our WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Don’t forget to join us on Viber for updates while you’re at it!