UP Radio Circle prides itself in its commitment to cultivating responsible journalism in the youth. This year, UP Radio Circle brings you “Elevate 6: Accuracy in the Midst of Misinformation,” happening on October 7, at UP Integrated School, UP Diliman.
Elevate is a student journalism workshop for high school students featuring esteemed speakers from the field of journalism. With this year’s thrust, Elevate is determined to tie it back to the important pillars of journalism in order to equip the youth with skills necessary to propagate information and inform the masses.
The following schools are participating in this year’s Elevate:
* Saint Louis School
* Nueva Vizcaya Bright Child School, Inc.
* De La Salle University- Dasmarinas (Senior High School)
* San Isidro National High School
* Holy Rosary College of Santa Rosa, Laguna
* University of Perpetual Help- Molino
* Antipolo National High School
* Saint Augustine School
* Trece Martires City Senior High School
* Luis Palad Integrated High School
* St. Paul College, Island Park, Inc.
* De La Salle University- Dasmariñas (Junior High School)
* Quezon National High School
* Lourdes School Quezon City
* St. Mary’s Academy, Pasay
* School of the Holy Spirit of Quezon City
* St. Paul College, Pasig
* Quezon Science High School
* La Salle Green Hills
* The Seed Montessori School
* University of the Philippines Integrated School
* Ramon Magsaysay (Cubao) High School
* Saint Jude Catholic School
* Signal Village National High School
* St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina
* Polytechnic University of the Philippines Laboratory High School
* Quezon City High School
* Philippine Science High School – Main Campus
Elevate 6 is brought to you by UP Radio Circle, in partnership with Gardenia, Hawk Bag, Energen, Malkist, Trampoline Park, and Mystery Manila. With its official media partners: Inq.Pop, Inquirer.Net, WhenInManila.com, RX 93.1, and DZUP 1602.