If you haven’t tried it yet, the fun and addictive app / game known as Streetfood Tycoon: World Tour, let me tell you that it is quickly working it’s way into people’s hearts… and phones!
The PH made global app now has over SEVEN MILLION downloads and counting! With 1.3 million in the Philippines alone and with around 35,000 daily users! – https://www.wheninmanila.com/kuyi-mobile-releases-streetfood-tycoon-world-tour-for-ios/
I can honestly say that this game is both addictive and fun! Not to mention how well designed it is! Fun cameos from almost-real-life-character parodies like “Mayor Leem” who says “O, kain tayo (Let’s eat!)” and the queen of talk Krizzy, amongst many more funny local and international personalities, adds to the fun and appeal of Streetfood Tycoon!
Best of all, to help cross promote each other, Streetfood Tycoon has now partnered up with WhenInManila.com by adding our logo to some city backgrounds for their next update!
WhenInManila.com’s logo will appear on a billboard in one of the backgrounds for Streetfood Tycoon: World Tour as well as the thumbnail for one of the locations on the original Streetfood Tycoon.
Streetfood Tycoon: World Tour is actually a sequel of the original Streetfood Tycoon game which was released last March 2012. Streetfood Tycoon, developed by Erick Garayblas of Kuyi Mobile, is a must have app for your phone!
Some info on Streetfood Tycoon–
– Over 100k fans on Facebook
– Kuyi Mobile has 30k+ Twitter followers
– The game has over 7M downloads to date (worldwide)
– 1.3M downloads in PH
– Daily active users are 30-35k
– Received several awards including Best Mobile Game of 2012 by Game Developers Association of the Philippines
– Was featured a number of times on local TV and newspapers
– Was featured on popular tech and gaming sites–Yahoo, e27, etc.
– Available on both Android and iOS
Find out more about them on http://www.kuyimobile.com/