The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) announced on their Facebook page the closure of different roads this weekend. They will be resuming road repairs in Quezon City and on EDSA.
DPWH: Road repair to resume in EDSA, QC
The road reblocking and repairs start on Friday, March 6, 2020, at 11 p.m. It will continue until 5 a.m. on Monday, March 9, 2020, when roads will be reopened. Closures will take place on the following roads:
- A. Bonifacio Ave. Sgt. Rivera St. to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- EDSA Guzent to Bansalangin St. (3rd lane from the sidewalk)
- EDSA approach BP Tuazon flyover to approach A. Boni Serrano flyover (4th lane from MRT Line)
- General Luis St. near SB Road
- Congressional Ave. Ext., Tandang Sora Ave. (1st lane from the center island)
- Elliptical Road cor. Maharlika St. (9th lane from the outer sidewalk)
- EDSA QC after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from the sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to expect heavy traffic and plan for alternate routes.
What do you think about this?