From a French Riviera-inspired yacht to a luxury gold-wrapped vessel, have you ever wondered which private yacht is the most expensive in the world? PayDayLoansNet has looked at seedlists of the most luxury yachts to reveal the top 10 most expensive yachts worldwide. Spoiler: they cost BILLIONS!
According to the data gathered, it’s been revealed that the most expensive yacht in the world is ‘History Supreme’ costing a staggering $4.8 billion. At 100 feet long, and weighing in at 220,462 pounds the yacht is covered in 100,000kg of gold, platinum, and jewels. Taking over three years to produce, the yacht includes a deck, dining area, rails, anchor, all crafted from precious metals. The vessel’s base is wrapped in a thin layer of gold with the master bedroom featuring a statue made from genuine Tyrannosaurus Rex bones.
Coming in at second place is the ‘Eclipse’ costing an eye-watering $1.5 billion, owned by Roman Abramovich. The luxe yacht is spread across 9 decks, featuring two helipads, two swimming pools, 24 guest bedrooms, a disco hall, and a mini-submarine. The facilities aboard Eclipse include a gym, dance floor, underwater lights, beach club, wifi connection, beauty salon, tender garage and deck jacuzzi, etc. What’s not to love?
‘Streets of Monaco’ is the third most expensive yacht at $1.1 billion designed to encapsulate the beautiful streets of the French Riviera onboard. The 508-foot-long superyacht includes an onboard casino, racetrack, three swimming pools, a mini-submarine helipad, seven guest suites, a mini waterfall, and a restaurant with an underwater view all of which have stylized interiors that mimic the city’s iconic surroundings.
The ‘Azzam’ is a deluxe yacht that flaunts incredible complexity in its detail and design costing $600 million. The superyacht can accommodate up to 36 guests with a crew of 60 people is required onboard to maintain the yacht. At 180 meters in length, it is the longest private motor yacht in the world.
Here’s the full list of Top 14 expensive yachts in the world:
- History Supreme – US$4.8 billion (PHP 240 billion), owned by Robert Knok
- Eclipse – US$1.5 billion (PHP 75 billion), owned by Roman Abramovich
- Streets of Monaco – US$1.1 billion (PHP 55 billion), owned by N/A
- Azzam – US$600 million (PHP 30 million), owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nayan
- Topaz – US$527 million (PHP 26 million), owned by Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Motor Yacht A – US$440 million (PHP 22 million), owned by Andrey Melnichenko
- Dubai – US$400 million (PHP 20 million), owned by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Serene – US$330 million (PHP 16.5 million), owned by Mohammed bin Salman
- Pelorus – US$300 million (PHP 15 million), owned by Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Al Said – US$300 million (PHP 15 million), owned by The Sultan of Oman
- Al Mirqab – US$300 million (PHP 15 million), owned by Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani
- Radiant – US$286 million (PHP 14.3 million), owned by Abdulla Al Futtaim
- Dilbar – US$256 million (PHP 12.8 million), owned by Alisher Usmanov
- Aviva – US$250 million (PHP 12.5 million), owned by Alisher Joe Lewis
The full data can be found here.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! We also share our stories on Viber, join us!