Since 2021, Kiwami has become a favorite among families, friends, and foodies. With renowned brands like Yabu, Ippudo, Hachibei, and Hannosuke, Kiwami brings a fresh approach to dining, gathering four culinary masters who helm unique Japanese concepts. Each concept, guided by a Master, has its own dedicated kitchen in Kiwami to ensure expertise and consistency with every dish served.
Combining these dishes with exceptional service, Kiwami stands as a dining hotspot in BGC. Now, it has expanded to the South at Alabang Town Center! On September 1, 2023, it opened its second branch, where first 150 customers got a free Ebi Meshi Set, one of Kiwami’s latest additions to their menu.
A Glimpse into Kiwami’s Four Culinary Masters
● Yabu: Yabu’s classic, well-loved katsu was crafted by Michelin Bib Gourmand Awardee Kazuya Takeda, who leads Yabu in delivering the Philippines’ first authentic katsu experience.
● Ippudo: Founded by 3-Time Ramen Master Chef Hall of Famer Shigemi Kawahara in 1985, Ippudo continues to lead the way in creating authentic ramen.
● Yakitori Hachibei: Guided by Master Yakitori Chef Katsunori Yashima, Hachibei preserves the tradition of grilling yakitori over binchotan charcoal since 1983, providing a unique smoky flavor to each skewer.
● Hannosuke Tempura Tendon: Rooted in tradition by Chef Shinya Kaneko, Hannosuke presents exceptional tempura meshi and tendon, enriched by the Kaneko family recipe’s heirloom sauce.
● Hokkaido Soft Serve: To finish your meal, treat yourself to Kiwami’s Hokkaido Soft Serve made from the finest Hokkaido milk. Enjoy it in a cup or a crunchy lengua de gato cone.
Setting the Bar High
Kiwami embodies The Standard Hospitality Group’s vision of giving every customer a remarkable dining experience through exceptional food and service. With ingredients sourced directly from Japan, Kiwami guarantees an authentic experience that brings you to the heart of Japanese cuisine. It features an open kitchen design where customers can see their orders being prepared in real time, adding excitement and anticipation to their overall dining experience.
Kiwami’s second branch is located at the Ground Level of Corte De Las Palmas in Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City.