If you’re not new to job hunting which includes participating in a number of job fairs, then you’re probably fed up with long, boring lines that just leave you tired and still unemployed by the end of the day. When you’re a job hunting newbie, you might want to learn more about the various industries or the job you’re seeking that you can’t really find online. Whether you have an experience or none, gear up because the Wake Up Manila Job Convention is coming your way this July 2018!
Wake Up Manila is not your regular job convention. Here are 5 reasons you should check it out:
- Entertaining. You don’t have to browse through your phone over and over again to escape boredom while waiting for your turn; Wake Up Manila is a fun-filled job convention that will have acoustic performances by Don de Leon of Happy Fingers and Jayson Fernandez. On top of everything, raffle prizes will be given away such as mobile phones from myPhone and gift certificates for your next staycation at Savoy Hotel.
- Engaging. Wake Up Manila promises candidates the opportunity to get to know different companies and meet their representatives in the Job Con. It involves having an actual conversation with the company’s HR representative. According to Jake Go, CEO of Springboard Philippines, there is even a possibility for applicants to land a job on the same day.
- Spacious. Springboard Philippines, the company behind Wake Up Manila, wants to up the image of a regular job fair. In Wake Up Manila, booths are evenly spaced out for people to have proper pathways to go around and comfortably apply. Moreover, it wouldn’t just be held in any malls but at the SMX Convention Center.
- Filtered. One of the problems that Wake Up Manila organizers want to give a solution to is talent gap. Usually, exhibitors participate in job fairs even without the intention of actually hiring and only to pool talent. Wake Up Manila carefully filtered out companies that are serious about getting the ideal team picked for them. Some of the participating companies you will find at Wake Up Manila Job Con are BDO, DMCI Homes, Alorica, Concentrix, EPerformax, HGS, Philusa and government agencies such as the DOLE and PhilHealth.
- Insightful. Experts from various industries will give full slate learning such as a talk about to be given by Pope Magazine’s Tata Mapa and by motivational speaker and host, Mr. Howell Mabalot. Not a single day should be spent without acquiring new knowledge and Wake Up Manila is sure to deliver.
Springboard Philippines, the company behind Wake Up Manila, saw a need for the solution to job mismatches. Job conventions should be an avenue for job seekers to realize they have the capability to be successful, and Springboard Philippines envisions Wake Up Manila to be an opportunity for job seekers to find their dream team.
This might be your chance of finding a company that’s perfect for you! Come in with your resumes and prepare your best selves. Wake Up manila is happening on July 6-7, 2018 at the SMX Convention Center Function Room 3 in Pasay City from 10 AM to 6 PM. Attendees can pre-register at http://bit.ly/WakeUpMNL2018 or during the event itself for free.
The call for exhibitors for Wake Up Manila is also ongoing with limited slots available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them at https://www.facebook.com/wakeupmanila for more information.