Christmas is just around the corner. What we really enjoy about the holiday season are parties here and there (not to mention the food and drinks), reuniting with relatives (specially ninongs and ninangs) or finally having time to meet our friends. Given this rare opportunity, of course – picture, picture!
With tons of photos you’ll probably be posting this month, here’s a list of holiday quotes you can use as captions to make your friends and family know how much you appreciate their presence during the most wonderful time of the year!
14. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
13. “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W. T. Ellis
11. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
10. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
9. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
8. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
7. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
6. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” – Donald E. Westlake
4. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
3. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
2. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” Eric Sevareid
1. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” Edna Ferber
Happy picture taking!
What’s your favorite Christmas memory? Share with us in the comments below!