The mind can trick us. How we think about things or how we deal with things affect us greatly, and it’s all because of the power of the mind. Countless times, I’ve already felt that I’m not good enough. In anything. I’m sure some of you guys out there feel the same way once in a while, so here are a few things we can keep in mind to battle that unwanted feeling.
10 Things to Keep in Mind When You Think You’re Not Good Enough
10. Don’t take it against yourself too much. We’re not perfect. We make mistakes. We stumble, we fall, but the important thing is what we do after. Let’s simply pick up the pieces, build ourselves back up, and continue to move forward.
9. Appreciate criticism. We don’t always see our faults with our own eyes. When people correct us in any way, smile and be thankful. Some may be a little harsh in how they correct us but at the end of the day, let’s be the better person and appreciate these small building blocks for ourselves.
8. Grow. All experiences mold us, whether they’re good or bad. No matter what happens, let’s consider it as ways of self-improvement.
7. It’s okay to ask for help. Some people may think otherwise, but really, it’s okay to let our walls down once in a while and ask for help when we need it. No man’s an island. We need the help of others, too, and I’m sure our loved ones would also appreciate us needing them.
6. Strive for the betterment of yourself. As our President said, we cannot move forward if we allow the past to pull us back. We can allow ourselves to feel down for a while, but after letting it all out once and for all, let’s continue our journey for a better version of ourselves.
5. Everything happens for a reason. Yes, even the negative ones. Our experiences can be a blessing or a lesson. It’s just a matter of perspective.
4. It’s about the journey. What lessons have you picked up? Take note of the significant life lessons along the way and apply them as you go along. Experience is the best teacher, after all.
3. Appreciate your own pace and keep it. Feeling the pressures of age and life? That’s okay. It happens. But then again, it’s best if we remind ourselves that we have our own pace. What works for others may not work for us, and that’s also okay. What’s important is that we take the time and do what we feel is right.
2. It gets better. Don’t worry. It will.
1. You did your best. You may not feel it, but at any given moment, you did your best. If you feel as if you could have done something better, then remember to do it next time. In the meantime, know that you still did your best and you deserve that self-appreciation.
Do you have other self-motivations to add to this? Let us know about it. 🙂[fb_instant_article_ad_01]?