- Wellness Alliance Complex - Your One-Stop Wellness Center
- The Producers: The Big Broadway Musical is FINALLY in Manila!
- Kai Honasan: “This City” Ukulele Playing Music Sensation
- Roots: Music and Arts Festival by the The UP Underground Music Community at the UP FAIR 2013
- Alodia & Ashley Gosiengfiao, Pop Azrael on Tek Tok TV Talking about Cosplay
Manila Sunday Nightlife: Reggae Music at B-Side Bar in The Collective Makati
If you’re asking: “What is there to do in Manila on a Sunday night?” or “What kind of nightlife is there on a Sunday in Manila?” then you’ve come to the right place!
When In Manila, I just discovered the most laid back place you can hang out on a Sunday Night! Check out the Reggae Nights at The Collective in Makati as hosted by the B-Side Bar.
No dress codes, no lines, no cocky s.o.b.’s neither! Just nothing but you, chilled out music, with chilled out food and even more chilled out people.
So if you’re bored on a Sunday night in Manila, check out the artsy fartsy place known to us as The Collective in Makati City.
Thanks to Boxfresh for hosting us at this wonderful event. Stay tuned for posts about their other cool events and cool apparel coming soon. Check them out on http://Facebook.com/Boxfresh.Philippines
When In Manila, be sure to swing by B-Side at The Collective on a Sunday night. Have some drinks at the B-Side Bar and be sure to chill the night away for their Reggae Nights!
7274 Malugay St., San Antonio Village, Makati.
Open 2pm onwards
B-Side at The Collective
The Collective, 7274 Malugay St. Makati City
Business Hours: 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Manila Sunday Nightlife: Reggae Music Love at B-Side Bar in The Collective Makati