When in Manila and passionate about photography, here are 2 new MUST HAVE lenses to help you be more creative and inspired in capturing moments. Both are fast, fixed focal standard lenses packed with exceptional features that deliver ultimate performance.
Tamron Co., Ltd., has recently announced and released its line of SP prime lenses that are optimized to make the most out of full-frame format sensors that are currently dominating the market today.
SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD
* The Sony mount model does not include VC (Vibration Compensation), since the bodies of Sony DSLR cameras include built-in image stabilization functionality.
Sporting a totally revamped external appearance, the new lenses provide the ultimate in functionality and operation. The first two lenses in the series are compatible with full-frame DSLR cameras and offer fast apertures and versatile, fixed focal lengths. The pair consists of the SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD (Model F012) and SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD (Model F013), and both can be used with APS-C format cameras as well.
SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD
Both lenses are engineered in the highest quality and strictest standards to ensure uniform color rendition, high-fidelity reproduction and crystal clear images without compromise. Some notable features of the innovative and unique standard lenses include:
- Fast f/1.8 aperture, ensuring superb performance even in low light situations.
- Get closer than ever before with its MOD (Minimum Object Distance) having the closest range, as compared with similar lenses in its class, opening up a new window of shooting opportunities.
- Vibration Compensation in a Standard Lens – a first for its class, Tamron’s VC (Vibration Compensation) is a critical feature these lenses boast of, maximizing the performance of cameras when shooting in low light conditions, eliminating camera shake.
- High performance features behind every design aesthetic, providing a benchmark on advanced optical and electro-mechanical aspects of the lens. The cornerstone of the design is inspired by the human touch – assimilating lines, which are both tactile and easily handled. Switches are also larger and configured for easy grasping and redesigned typeface is made to be more legible.
These lenses are expected to be available in the market by mid-October and suggested retail prices of both lenses will be PHP 30,590.00.
For more information about the newly released lenses and other Tamron lenses in the lineup, please visit Tamron Philippines Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tamronphl.