Learn to create products you will need for your beach escape! Keep your skin and your hair healthy and hydrated under this summer sun by attending the the Natural Skincare Workshop on April 14, 2019 10am at Hillside Café & Juice Bar QC.
When you use plant-based ingredients for skincare, you are also getting the nourishing benefits from the sun and soil. Summer is here which means your skin needs extra care and healing. And natural skincare is the best way to get your skin nourished! We’ll be teaching beach-inspired creations such as face mists, aloe vera serum, sea salt hair spray, and all around healing balm. Find out ways on how to keep your skin radiant this summer and, as a bonus, learn facial massage techniques!
What to expect:
- Learn the importance of using natural ingredients in your skincare routine
- Discover the healing power of essential oils and how to incorporate these in skincare
- How to simplify your lifestyle using natural ingredients
- Make your own face mist, aloe vera serum, sea salt hair spray, and all around healing balm
- Learn facial massage techniques
- Take home your creations
- Snack and drinks will be served
Ready to go natural this summer? Join us for this Natural Skincare Workshop on April 14, 2019 10 AM to 12 NN at the Hillside Café & Juice Bar, 57 Mother Ignacia St., Quezon City.Sign up at www.flowretreats.com