Lula Cafe and Monte Vista Subdivision warmly invite you to join their whimsy, arty, crafty, culinary day!
The Artis Artisan Bazaar on December 4, 2022, from 9 am to 4 pm is for artitos, artitas, slowfoodies big and smol. Come spend the day in Tagaytay!
Proceeds of entry will benefit local not-for-profits Good Food Community Fund-A-Farmer, Sagip Taal Lake, and Selfoundation in Talisay Batangas.
To register, go to linktr.ee/artisartisanbazaar, and don’t forget to bring your own reusables (shopping bags, jugs, etc) as this is a zero-waste event.
We hope to see you there! Your support for this event through participation or donation will go a long way in providing extra help to the below beneficiaries, especially this holiday season. Also consider sharing this with your friends and family who in one way or another, connect with these causes and would like to support them.
The event raises funds to support not-for-profits:
- Good Food Community Fund-A-Farmer Resiliency Fund: to support resiliency projects and strategies that put small organic farmers at the center, support women empowerment, and promote justice and solidarity for local food systems.
- Sagip Taal Lake, a movement on Taal Lake Conservation through education, awareness, community empowerment, and resiliency.
- Selfoundation, a non-stock, non-government organization dedicated to the treatment and rehabilitation of individuals suffering from substance abuse and other Attitude Disorders
- Lula Café, Lower Floor of the Clubhouse at Monte Vista Subdivision – Tagaytay
DATE & TIME
- December 4, 2022, Sunday, 9 am to 4 pm
- Php 150 REGULAR TICKET (FREE DEMOS + INCLUDES RAFFLE ENTRY)
- Php 500 VIP TICKET (FREE DEMOS + SWAG BAG + RAFFLE ENTRY)
- Php 1,000 ALL DAY PASS (FREE & PAID DEMO/WORKSHOP + SWAG BAG + RAFFLE ENTRY)
- 1ST – Original DAVID BOWIE A3 Screen Print by JB GAMBOA valued at Php25k
- 2ND – Original ART COPPER MASK by VITTY GUTIERREZ valued at Php15k
- 3RD – FOR KEEPS CLEAN BEAUTY Goods
- 4TH – 2 x Lula Café Php 500 Gift Certificate
DAY SCHEDULE (Registration Required Limited Capacity)
- > 9:00 AM < Doors Open
- > 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM < PLANT-BASED COOKING WITH ASHA PERI
- > 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM < 45 MINS BLACK & WHITE FILM DEVELOPING DEMO BY GENIE RANADA
- > 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM < ON-THE-SPOT FARMER’S PIE BY CHEF DAN THE MAN
- > 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM < BREAK / LIVE MUSIC
- > 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM < 45 MINS GOUACHE DEMO BY AVA BERNABE
- > 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM < 45 MINS DEMO LIMONCELLO BY GOODFOODCOMMUNITY
- > 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM < 30 MIN DEMO WOODCARVING BY MARIEARTHWORM & VITTY GUTIERREZ
- > 4:00 PM < Close Event
- Media Partner WhenInManila.com
- Venue Partner Monte Vista Subdivision by Don Tim Development Corp
- Friends and Family
- FB Event https://fb.me/e/3KuHDfizL
- Tickets https://linktr.ee/artisartisanbazaar
Donations can be made via:
- Gcash (Andie Ngan, 0917 891 8473)
- BDO (Checking Account, Rustic Food Corp, 005628018916)
- Web https://www.antipolobeehouse.com/artisartisanbazaar
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Facebook.com/ArtisArtisanBazaar
- Instagram Instagram.com/ArtisArtisanBazaar