These days, anyone can easily start a blog. Flipside? A WWW-wide sea of cut-and-paste copycats and mediocrity. What makes your blog worth reading?
Many people start their blog as an outlet for creativity, inspiration or self-expression, while others grow it to become a marketing arm of their business or personal brand. Either way, I believe that your work is your message to the world — and in this digital age, where your blog is where you put your work — then by transitivity:
Your blog is your message to the world. Is it a good one?
WHAT IS BLOGWORTHY?
BLOGWORTHY is a 2-day creative blogging workshop that will arm aspiring creative bloggers with the tools they need to develop and maintain a successful blog.
This workshop’s focus is in helping creative individuals develop quality, unique blog content that beams bright with their personal brand.
In the span of two Saturdays, Arriane Serafico of Wanderrgirl.com will take you by the hand and guide you through the exciting journey of finding your personal brand, and determining your distinct blogging voice. After getting that laid out, you’ll have a more focused approach when you go into familiarizing yourself with blogging tools – such as Photoshopand social media.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR ME?
BLOGWORTHY is great for people who are already blogging (or have dabbled in it before – we know a lot of you have abandoned blogs out there!) but REALLY want to step it up in a big way. This blogging workshop is perfect for you if you:
- Are a creative individual (aspiring writer, designer, photographer, creative entrepreneur)
- Are already familiar with blogging, but want to step up their game and really stand out (it would be extremely helpful if you already have an existing blog!)
- Have the drive and passion to make their place on the web more visual, creative and engaging
- MAJOR PLUS: If you already have blogging goals in your head! But don’t let this scare you – it could be as simple as knowing why you started blogging 😉
- *Also perfect for ENTREPRENEURS who want to get more blogging and social media savvy with their small business!
It will be fun, hands-on and activities-based, complete with special guests and blogging challenges (promise to not make it feel like doing homework though!). Plus, it’ll be a fun way to get to know and network with other bloggers. 🙂
REQUIREMENTS & SIGN-UPS
- You must either: have a blog, be planning to start a new one, or want to revamp or refine your current one
- You *MUST* have a laptop you can bring to class (important, and just about the only technical requirement); it would also be great if you have Photoshop already installed
DATE & TIME: September 22 & 29, 9AM to 6PM
VENUE: co.lab xchange, 3/F #3 Brixton Street, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City (For a map to co.lab, click here:https://bit.ly/Hw4uaW)
FEE: The fee for this 2-day workshop is set for PhP 6000, inclusive of jam-packed sessions, photobooth fun, one-on-one consultation, workshop kit, lunch, snacks & refreshments. Plus we’re giving away some blogging secrets, learned firsthand – among other freebies and surprises! 😉 [See all the fun we had in our first run: read it HERE.]
GROUP DISCOUNT: We are offering a discount if you register in a group of three. Groups of three will only have to pay P 16,500 (or P 5,500 each). We are also giving away one 50% discount to a lucky reader. More details are available here.
EARLY BIRDS! The first 5 confirmed participants get their very own Punchdrunk Panda laptop bags!
As we want this to be very hands-on and focused, we are limiting the slots to 20 participants only. Payment details (bank deposit) will be emailed after signing up.
For questions and inquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com.