Today, I went to Mandaluyong City to personally try Grab’s newest paandar – GrabTricycle! I really thought it was a joke at first, but no, it’s really true! lols
This cool new feature from Grab is available for FREE from March 27 to April 5, 8am to 5pm.
Passengers will be able to book GrabTricycle in the vicinity of Pioneer in Mandaluyong. The promo will be available in these routes:
- Pioneer St. to William St.
- Sheridan to cor. William St.
- Reliance to cor. Pioneer St.
- Mayflower to United St.
Here’s how to book:
1. Open the Grab app.
2. Select the GrabTricycle icon (located beside the GrabTaxi icon).
3. Input your pick up and drop off locations (make sure you’re within the specified areas mentioned in the blog).
4. Enter promo code GRABTRIKE before booking. (if promo is invalid, your location is not within the covered area)
5. Click book and wait for the confirmation that you have a driver already.
6. Contact your driver to easily locate your tricycle. (look for the green tricycles with the Grab logo)
7. FYI, one GrabTricycle can accommodate up to 5 passengers.
8. Enjoy your FREE GrabTricycle ride!
Watch this quick video about my GrabTricycle experience earlier…
#TODAnato guys! Book a #GrabTricycle now!