These two have unlimited passes to each other’s kissing booth – that is, exclusive to only one another.
Netflix film ‘The Kissing Booth’ co-stars Joey King and Jacob Elordi are reportedly dating, according to PopBuzz. The two fell in love while filming ‘The Kissing Booth’. They’ve been dating since 2017.
‘The Kissing Booth’ is based on the book written by teen author Beth Reekles. It’s about a high school student who has a mad crush on the brother of her best friend and comes face to face with him when she runs a kissing booth at the spring carnival. The best friends create “friendship rules” for them to adhere to, but it’s a different game when love comes into the picture.
Now, if Joey King rings a bell, She starred alongside Selena Gomez in 2010 film “Ramona and Beezus”, where she played the main character, Ramona Quimby. She is (gasp!) turning 19 years old this July! 20-year-old Jacob Elordi, on the other hand, is a newcomer in showbiz where he was a part of “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” and “Swinging Safari”.
We spotted them cozying up together, and we won’t deny how cute they look together! Check out the photos below.
1) Visiting Harry Potter World – no magic is needed here because clearly, these two have it!
2) Some behind-the-scenes of ‘The Kissing Booth’! Look how goofy these two are on the set.
3) What better way to spend Valentine’s Day other than a cute picnic? No forks, no problem. Good company makes up for it.
4) Halloween costumes? Check. These two celebrated Halloween last year in style. Love isn’t dead for them, apparently. :P
5) We’re not sure if the happiest place is in Disneyland, each other’s arms, or both? :P And yes, that jump for joy perfectly describes our #feels for them as a couple!
6) We’re not sure what the context is of this photo, but seems like these two are fooling around again! Love is being able to be comfortable with your significant other, and these two look absolutely okay being kids around each other.
7) Gigil mode?! These two are too adorable for words.
8) We love the view – both the Hollywood sign and seeing these two together.
9) This couple’s goofiness is evidently on a roll – pun intended.
9) That look of love. *sigh*
10) Love is facing fears together.
11) … and traveling together.
12) Sneaking in a smooch!
13) Extra sweetness coming right up.
14) The post that made everything official. Insta-ficial, for that matter!
Happy birthday to this lovely Australian @jacobelordi Who is not only my boyfriend but my hella dope best friend. We had the luck of meeting each other on the set of a film we did together in South Africa called The Kissing Booth.💋🎉 I can't wait for people to see Jacob and I in the sickest teen comedy love story on the block. Love you J bird, thanks for being in ma life. You're pretty incredible…but I still hate vegemite. #happylittlevegemite ❣️🍯🤘
According to BBC, ‘The Kissing Booth’ was first published on Wattpad, a reading and writing community online. It eventually landed a major publishing deal. The author, Beth Reekles, was 15-years-old at that time. She is now 22.
Other than Joey King and Jacob Elordi, the film also stars Joel Courtney and Molly Ringwald. You can catch it now on Netflix.
What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comments below!
Disclaimer: WheninManila.com does not own the header image. Credits go to Joey King.