Time to take the lead this Youth Leadership Month
This March, AIESEC challenges the youth to activate, enable, and develop their potential in the month-long movement geared towards the empowerment of strong leadership in the Philippines, the Youth Leadership Month!
Throughout the month, witness a series of activities engaging different sectors and individuals to create an environment of a united and strong Filipino community such as conferences, different university fairs and expos, volunteerism days, and a lot more.
Three of its biggest events are the Youth to Government Forum, aiming to create game-changers and young leaders for collaborative and transparent dialogue between the youth and government in the Philippines; the Youth to Business Forum, connecting the youth and businesses in an effort to create a globally competitive Philippines; and the International Youth Leaders’ Conference, a gathering of youth leaders to amplify purpose and brave actions to step up as one nation.
Engaging different campuses and local organizations as well, several events dedicated to the development of youth leadership will be hosted such as:
- Dumaguete Youth Leaders’ Summit, an AIESEC Siliman initiative to develop youth leaders in Dumaguete on March 2;
- UP Manila Youth Leadership Assembly, a weeklong celebration of linking, engaging, activating, & developing youth leadership happening on March 9 – 11;
- Miriam College Youth Leadership Week, a 5-day event made to develop the youth’s leadership skills through various talks from renowned speakers on March 10-15;
- Calabarzon Youth Leaders’ Summit, AIESEC DLSU-D x UPLB leadership initiative calling young people of Region 4-A to get involved on March 13;
- Mindanao Youth Leadership Summit, an event participated by the youth from different universities within Mindanao with the aim of establishing and developing world-class leadership on March 14;
- Global Changemaker Summit, a gathering for youth leaders to learn from speakers tackling leadership, cultural understanding and social impact happening in DLSU-Manila on March 20;
- PUP Leadership Development Summit, an AIESEC SU PUP’s initiative to move the society for the better on March 20;
- Global Youth Leadership Fair, a one-day event to celebrate youth leadership in UST on March 21;
- Cebu Youth-to-Business Forum, aims for a globally competitive Visayas through inclusive growth and youth involvement on March 29.
Make a stand; join the advocacy and #LeadStrongPH for the nation!
Find out more on https://www.facebook.com/YLMPH