South Korean actress Song Yoo-jung has been confirmed to have passed away. She was 26 years old.
In a statement released by her talent agency Sublime Artist Agency, they announced that she died on January 23, Saturday, without disclosing the cause.
View this post on Instagram
Song Yoo-jung has appeared in many television dramas over the years and was best known for her roles in Golden Rainbow and the web series Dear My Name. She has also appeared in Korean pop music videos, such as iKON’s “Goodbye Road,” and many advertisements, namely for beauty brand Estée Lauder and Baskin-Robbins ice cream.
“Song Y00-Jung was a friend of ours who always gave us joy with her bright smile and she was a wonderful actress who acted with passion.,” the agency’s statement said.
A funeral was “held quietly” for her with respect to her family’s wishes.
May she rest in peace.
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 804-HOPE (4673), 0917 558 HOPE (4673) or 2919 (toll-free for GLOBE and TM subscribers)
- Manila Lifeline Centre (MLC) – (02) 8969191 or 0917 854 9191.
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – For relationship problems, addiction, abuse, other emotional problems. +632 893 7603, 0917 8001123, 0922 8938944. Email at email@example.com.
- Living Free Foundation – For addiction, individual and marital counseling. 0917 322 7087. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dial-a-Friend – (02) 5251743 or (02) 5251881.
Do you have a story for the WhenInManila.com Team? Email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! We also share our stories on Viber, join us!