So a few weeks ago, I finally got to set up my HUAWEI WiFi AX3 featuring the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology. As mentioned in my 1st article, setting up the HUAWEI WiFi AX3 took me around 5 minutes to finish. It’s really that easy. In fact, a week ago, I bought another unit for my mom’s house so her internet connection can also improve.
For this new article, I’ll be telling you all about my experience so far with the HUAWEI WiFi AX3 and how it greatly helped me improve my productivity.
My connection speed greatly improved
At the moment I’m subscribed to a 60Mbps connection. Before using the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, I’d only get an average of 20Mbps or lower. I think the maximum speed I could remember is at 40- 45Mbps only and I have always been told by my internet provider to expect lower speed than my actual subscription. I’ve been mentally conditioned not to expect much, so I’ve been thinking about upgrading my subscription since I use many smart devices.
After installing the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, I immediately conducted a speed test and to my surprise, my connection really became faster! Check this out:
I’ve been testing the speed of my HUAWEI WiFi AX3 daily and in my observation, the minimum speed would be around 65Mbps. Still not bad, considering my subscription is only at 60Mbps. Usually my speed averages at 90Mbps and the maximum speed I got was at a whopping 135Mbps!!! Wow!
Because my connection has greatly improved:
- I noticed big improvement when watching videos! My videos load way faster now and video quality is clearer and smoother especially with Netflix!
- The quality of my zoom video meetings has greatly improved too since my connection is faster and more stable.
- I now enjoy better video call with family and friends! No more pixelated screens or poor-sounding calls.
- Thanks to the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, I don’t get disconnected anymore whenever I conduct online talks. Internet calls became seamless too!
- Even if I use multiple devices at the same time, I still get to enjoy fast and stable speed. This is because of HUAWEI’s Gigahome Wi-Fi chipsets. This enables a range of Huawei Wi-Fi 6 devices to deliver an optimal user experience when connecting to Huawei Wi-Fi 6 Router.
- If you’re working from home and have kids who attend online classes, this is definitely a must-have device so you all get to experience seamless connection too.
- Download and uploading files and videos are now faster. I get to save more time!
- I now get clearer feed from my home CCTV security.
Bye bye dead spots!
Thanks to the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, my house is now dead spot free! I get to enjoy fast connections in all areas. My mom has the same feedback as well! Her Wi-Fi now reaches our garage. It can really penetrate through walls!
I now enjoy greater coverage too!
I noticed that the range also expanded as I can still connect to my Wi-Fi even when I’m always from my condo
There’s HUAWEI Share!
HUAWEI Share is perhaps my most favorite HUAWEI feature across all HUAWEI devices since I’m able to connect my devices with just a simple tap when I turn on my NFC. With the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, HUAWEI smartphones and NFC enabled android phones can get to instantly connect to the HUAWEI WiFi AX3 with just 1 tap.
Overall, based on my personal experience, the HUAWEI WiFi AX3 truly delivers the highest performance, fastest speeds, and strongest signal than all other 3000 Mbps Wi-Fi 6 routers. By the way, I learned that Huawei has become a major contributor to the Wi-Fi 6 standard. They have invested tens of millions of dollars in developing dedicated chipset for routers too in order to provide faster, more seamless connection for everyone. It’s nice to know that HUAWEI remains true to its promise and vision in building a better-connected world.
By the way HUAWEI WiFi AX3 is priced at P3,999
For more information about the HUAWEI WiFi AX3, visit https://consumer.huawei.com/ph/routers/ax3-quad-core/