When in Manila, here’s a chance to win a ticket to the Leadership and Success Summit 2012: How They Did It. Join this very easy contest now. For less than five minutes, you may be blessed with a day that would turn your life around for the better.
In the Leadership and Success Summit 2012 titled “How They Did It,” you’d hear success stories of renowned entrepreneurs like Cecilio Pedro, the man behind Happee toothpaste and Chef Tony of Tony’s Popcorn. Discover how Leigh De Armas of Brand Speak Asia win with the giants. See what the power Direk Jeric Soriano perceives in passion and creativity. There’s a whole lot more!
Here’s the well-prepared fully-packed program flow of How They Did It on the 9th of August:
HOW TO JOIN THE RAFFLE:
1. “Like” How They Did It fanpage.
3. On Twitter, share When In Manila’s article on Learn Success from Real People: How They Did It – Leadership and Success Summit 2012 and tag @WhenInManila and @Moritweets in your tweet. Tweet something like this, “I will definitely learn the best in the leadership summit! Want to join me? Thank you @WhenInManila and @Moritweets!
▪ There will be two winners who can win one (1) ticket each.
▪ The winners will be selected on August 3, 2012.
▪ The winners will be announced on When In Manila and Mori Notes facebook fan pages.
▪ The winners will also be informed via any of the following: email, landline, Facebook private message.
▪ The winner can claim the prizes on the How They Did It seminar itself.
▪ Winner must bring at least two (2) valid IDs for proper identification (School ID, Company ID, Driver’s License, Government ID (SSS, GSIS, etc.).
So what are you waiting for? Follow and Tweet away to hear the success stories of How They Did It live when in Manila!
HOW THEY DID IT:: LEADERSHIP AND SUCCESS SUMMIT 2012
Date: August 9, 2012
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: Executive Lounge. Ayala Triangle Tower 1, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Ticket Price: Php 4,500