Fans of Johnnie Walker Philippines on Facebook are in luck as the world’s leading Scotch whisky brand is giving away one trip for two to Monaco for race weekend and the chance to meet the drivers of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Formula One™ Team.
To register for the promo, all you need to do is Like the Johnnie Walker Philippines Facebook Page, register your details in the Race to Monaco app, and earn as many points as possible through the following options:
– Sharing the Race to Monaco app link on your Facebook Timeline (10 points)
– Inviting friends to register for the Race to Monaco promo (5 points for every successful invitation)
– Purchasing a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label Monaco Edition 1000mL in participating outlets and registering the accompanying coupon code in the Race to Monaco app (30 points). Participating outlets are Rustan’s, Shopwise, S&R, Landmark (Metro Manila); and Fooda Mango, Fooda Consolacion, Gaisano Metro Mandaue (Cebu).
The complete prize package includes:
– Domestic plane transfers for people who need to fly to Manila for their flight to Monaco
– Return flights to their respective provinces shall also be covered by Johnnie Walker Philippines
– A business class plane fare for the Winner and Guest to Nice, France, arriving on 24th May 2013
– A helicopter ride to Monaco for the Winner and Guest
– Three (3) nights stay at a five-star hotel (based on two people sharing a room)
– VIP Experience aboard a private yacht
– Access to exclusive parties over the race weekend
– VIP race weekend experience with a chance to meet the drivers and crew of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Formula One™ Team
– Pocket money of 200 USD per person
– A business class plane fare going back to the Philippines on 27th May 2013
Both the winner and his/her guest must be at least 18 years of age by the time of the trip to Monaco.
For more details, head over to http://www.facebook.com/JohnnieWalkerPhilippines now! Promo runs up to 11:59PM on 17th April 2013. The winners will be announced on the Johnnie Walker Philippines Facebook Page on 19th April 2013.