GONG XI FA CAI! Celebrate the year of the Sheep at HUMA Island Resort & Spa!
How about welcoming Chinese New Year in one of the most beautiful places in the world? In celebration of the year of the Sheep, HUMA Island Resort & Spa offers these irresistible packages so you and your loved ones can enjoy and savor what this romantic island has to offer…
- Water Villa
Single Occupancy – PHP 52,704 per night
Double Occupancy- PHP 28,731per person per night
- Beach Villa
Single Occupancy – PHP 56,547 per night
Double Occupancy- PHP 30,653 per person per night
- Family Suite (good for 2 Adults + 2 Children below 11 y/o)** – PHP 19,261 per person per night
- 2-Bedroom Presidential Suite (good for 4 Adults)** – Php25,986 per person per night
**Terms and conditions apply
- 3-nights Room Accommodations
- Round trip land and boat transfers from Busuanga Airport – Resort – Busuanga Airport
- Buffet Breakfast in Waves All-Day Dining Restaurant, drinks excluded
- 3-course Lunch in Waves All-Day Dining Restaurant, drinks excluded
- 3-course dine-around Dinner option in selected dining outlets, drinks excluded
- 1 x Sunset Cruise
- Welcome HUMA cocktail shall be served upon arrival at Resort
- Complimentary bottled drinking water are maintained daily in the Villa
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities are available in the Villa
- 1 hour use of snorkeling equipment on a daily basis (subject to availability)
- 1 x 30-minutes use of kayak (subject to availability)
- Use of our Facilities : WiFi, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Kids Club, Library and Archery
- 30 minutes Yoga session
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 3-night is required to avail of this offer.
- Rates are quoted and charged in Philippine Pesos (PhP) inclusive of 12% Government Taxes and 10% Service Charge.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and/ or government-mandated discounts
- Resorts’ re-booking and Cancellation Policy applies.
- Travel Dates are valid from February 15 – 22, 2015
- Pre Full Payment is required
No doubt, HUMA Island Resort & Spa is indeed one of the BEST places to visit in the Philippines this year!
Be sure to include HUMA in your travel list!
For more information please contact:
Phone: +632 553 0119 | Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org