While restrictions have started to ease up and most establishments are back in operation, it’s important to remember that the virus is still out there. That said, we must all still practice proper sanitizing, wearing masks, and social distancing.
Bar and restaurant Tipsy Pig Gastropub has been commended by patrons online for their health and safety protocols at their locations in Timog, Pasig, and BGC. But the efforts of establishments should be complemented by the adherence and discipline by guests as well. To encourage their patrons to practice these safety precautions — especially social distancing — when dining in their restaurants, Tipsy Pig thought of something fun. In a promo that started last November and is running throughout December, Tipsy Pig announced that they will be choosing three Best Social Distancing Photo every week, with each winner getting a P1,000 worth of gift certificates to the restaurant!
View this post on Instagram
Here’s how you can win those 1k GCs:
1. Post your best social distancing photo taken at Tipsy Pig
2. When posting, tag @tipsypig_ph and use the hashtag #TipsyAndSafe
3. Make sure your account is public so they can see your post
When posting your Social Distancing photo, keep in mind these following guidelines posted Tipsy Pig’s social media:
1. Observe proper social distancing protocols when taking photos with your friends.
2. Make sure you’re 1 meter apart from other people when taking photos.
3. You may kindly ask our servers to snap a photo of you.
4. Tipsy photos are allowed but make sure you’re #TipsyandSafe
Three (3) winners will be selected every week until the end of December.
See Tipsy Pig’s announcement here:
Here’s another chance to WIN! 🙌🏼
Post your best Social Distancing photo at Tipsy Pig, tag us @tipsypig_ph and use the…
Dine at Tipsy Pig asap and start taking those Social Distancing Photos to win P1,000 worth of GCs! Tipsy Pig now opens early, serving yummy Pinoy-style breakfast every day.
Tipsy Pig Gastropub
Capitol Commons Pasig,
Forbestown Road, BGC