Mama Mia 2 takes us back to where it all began as it takes you back to its musical Grecian set. This time around, the story is set mostly in the past, following Meryl Streep’s character, Donna, in her youth as she falls in love (many times over) and gets pregnant with her daughter, Sophie (Amanda Seyfried). The movie tackles how Sophie seeks advice with her own pregnancy, together with her three dads.
This benefit block screening is for Mrs. Ma. Gemma Detera who met a vehicular accident last June 9, 2018 that let to multiple physical injuries and her disablement. We are inviting you to join us on July 18, 2018, 8 PM, at Uptown Mall Cinema 4.
Ticket price is at Php 700 with free popcorn, water and souvenir loot bag. We seek for your support to accomplish our goal to help the Detera family. Your donation is greatly appreciated and will be used to pay the remaining hospital balance (Php 300,000), and physical therapy & rehabilitation (Php 90,000) of Mrs. Detera.
Should you consider donating an amount or in kind you may consider the following options:
- You can donate through bank deposit:
- Account Name: Mariane Dominique Gabriel P. Detera
- Type of Bank: BPI Savings Account
- Bank Account: 0369 – 1534 – 12
Kindly send a clear photo of the deposit slip to email@example.com. You may confirm through this number: 0995 – 9424 – 345
- Donate products that can be used during the event:
In exchange, the company or patron can get the following privileges:
- Brand acknowledgement during the event.
- Inclusion of your products to our audience loot bags or raffled out as prizes.
- Inclusion of your publicity materials in the audience loot bag.
- Inclusion of company logo on our Facebook Page, Facebook Event Page and Thank You Post.
- Sharing of company page and videos on our Facebook Page, Facebook Event Page and Thank You Post.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ms. Mariane Detera, daughter of Mrs. Gemma Detera at 0995 – 9424 – 345, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or check fb.me/moveforgemma.
God bless and we thank you for your support!