VIA: Startup Summit is an event organized by Impact Hub Manila and KMC Solutions, championing to support startups, innovators and other entrepreneurs in the country.
Taken from the term itself “by means of,” VIA is an avenue to convene various segments of the startup ecosystem meaning to establish relationships, develop connections, and engage in programs to sustain their ventures.
The event aims to provide an approach to instigate intercommunication with key players in the startup and innovation ecosystem for a mutually-beneficial relationship other than providing, but most importantly sustain the country’s startup ecosystem. It is a gathering of Philippine startups and innovators acknowledged for their achievements and efforts to affect social, environmental, economic, and technological change.
The program will feature four different segments that discuss the state of the startup community and how new paradigms are bound to revolutionize this ecosystem. VIA Partnerships will tackle the role of the government, academe, and industry network in the development of the Philippine startup and innovation scene. Meanwhile, VIA Collaboration focuses on augmenting startup entrepreneurship, dive into innovative trailblazers in crosscutting industries, and incorporate talks about the social impact of women at the forefront of technology and startup growth.
Attendees would compose of Impact Hub Manila and KMC’s network, companies that are seeking opportunities and new resources, mentors and executive level management, representatives of related government organizations, and funding organizations.
This Summit will happen on:
WHEN: November 28, 2018
WHERE: The Axon at Green Sun Hotel, Chino Roces Ave., Makati
The whole day event’s list of activities would include:
- Keynote presentations from guest speakers from companies and the government that would share information regarding the country’s steps in achieving innovation.
- 1-minute pitches presenting ideas from members of Impact Hub and KMC’s startup programs- Elevate and Space for Ingenious Batch 1 and 2.
- Awarding Ceremony by pioneer sponsors for the pre-selected winners for the pitch competition from November 27.
A set of promising and reputable speakers awaits the delegates!
- Ginger Arboleda– Taxumo
- GuitaGopalan – Impact Hub Manila
- Gregory Kittelson – KMC Savills and KMC Solutions
- Dr. Donald Lim – Dentsu Aegis Network Philippines
- Alexis John Lingad – Cryptors
- Michael McCullough – KMC Solutions
- Chris Morris – Asian Development Bank
- SreejithNaranayan – Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- CesRondario – Impact Hub Manila
- Ronna Reyes Sieh – The Coding School
- Freddie Tiñga – Global Electric Corporation
Do you want to be a part of this summit? Get your tickets through https://www.eventbrite.com/e/via-startup-summit-tickets-52039476475!
You can visit https://via-summit.com/ for more information and details.
Special thanks to event partners: wheninmanila.com, Globe Telecom, and Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.