Get ready to go become an influential business leader as De La Salle University’s premier socio-civic organization, ENGLICOM, brings you “Transcend: Beyond Possibilities” on the 14th day of July 2018 at the 4th floor of the Henry Sy Building from 9 AM to 5 PM.
“Transcend: Beyond Possibilities” is a whole day event that will bring together some of the industry’s prominent names who can inspire individuals from any generation. It is a talk where influential decision makers and business leaders share the roots of their humble paths in reaching their life goals.
To cater to all interests, there will be two sessions: one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
Below is the list of speakers who will inspire YOU to become the next business leader.
- Marc Soong – Executive Director at Jaguar Cars
- Robina Gokongwei – Director at Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Honorio “Nori” Poblador – Managing Partner at Navegar Fund at Brummer & Partners AB / Board Member at ABS-CBN Corporation
- Eduardo V. Francisco – President at BDO Capital & Investment Corp
- J.B.Gervasio – President & CEO at Olympic Village
For DLSU students, tickets will be sold at SJ Walk, tables 13 and 14, from July 10 to July 13.
For outside guests, you may click onto this link to order https://tinyurl.com/Transcend2k18.
Do not miss this huge opportunity to go beyond possibilities and transcend to become the next influential business leaders.
Buy your tickets. Go beyond possibilities. Transcend.
For more details and announcements, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Transcend2k18/
We are excited to see you there!