Investa Summit is here, this time to help you weather the storm in the markets. Top financial and business experts from all around the world are gathered to share investment principles, strategies, and tactics with digital audiences at Investa Summit.
This year, the organizers decided to match the summit’s theme with how the markets have been faring over the year. As the global economy has been rocky, the team felt that it can provide the most value to the audience by setting the theme of finding opportunities within a crisis. Despite the gloomy investor sentiment throughout the year, opportunities will always be there. Investa Summit serves as a way for traders and investors to learn how to prepare themselves to catch those opportunities.
Organized by Investagrams, Investa Summit this year will be held online on Nov. 25 to Nov. 27 and brings a star-studded lineup of speakers, featuring:
- Jack Schwager — author of Market Wizards
- Jared Tendler — best-selling author and mental game coach
- Tom Basso — Market Wizard
- Mark Yusko — CEO and chief investment officer of Morgan Creek, managing partner at Morgan Creek Digital
- Akio Kashiwagi — founder of MoneyGrowersPH
- Lawrence Lee — president and CEO of CTS Global
- Edmund Lee — president and CEO of Caylum Trading Institute
- Javi Medina — managing director and chief investment officer of BIM, founder of Open Journal
- Emmanuel Onuoha — founder of Openwaver
- George Asibal — founder of ZFT
- Bernhard Tsai — chief operations officer at BDO Securities
- Michael Enrile — equities portfolio manager at BIMI
- Miguel Agarao — vice president of PhilEquity
- Tonio Garcia — head of retail online marketing at RCBC Securities
- Miguel Liboro — head of local markets at ATRAM
“Based on the performance of stocks and even cryptocurrencies over the year, it was obvious for us that the traders and investors of today need knowledge and wisdom that will help them get past hurdles in the markets,” said Joanne Marquez, Investagrams’ marketing head and project head for the Investa Summit.
Joanne also shared that bear markets are always where skilled traders truly shine. Spotting key opportunities during bear markets takes a lot of skill and discipline honed through studying real-life experiences. Thus, she hopes that the wisdom to be shared by the speakers will allow the attendees to learn a thing or two and hopefully help them through the current bear market.
Investagrams, the leading social-financial platform and mobile app in the Philippines, is in charge of organizing the Investa Summit. The platform offers virtual stock market trading, analytical tools, market education, and a social network to empower traders and investors of all levels to help them keep on top of the global markets. The Investa Summit is another step in the company’s goal of increasing the number of Filipinos who invest in the Philippines to 10 million.
Tickets for the virtual summit start at only 999 Philippine pesos ($17). For more information, visit the site.