Crunchyroll and Toei Animation have just unveiled additional details for the global theatrical release of Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO, the newest film in the worldwide anime blockbuster franchise, including a new trailer, and a new English voice cast.
Crunchyroll announced the English Voice Cast for the film as follows:
Son Gohan – Kyle Hebert
Son Goku – Sean Schemmel
Son Goten – Robert McCollum
Piccolo – Christopher R. Sabat
Bulma – Monica Rial
Vegeta – Christopher R. Sabat
Krillin – Sonny Strait
Trunks – Eric Vale
Videl – Kara Edwards
Pan – Jeannie Tirado
New English Voice Cast:
Dr. Hedo – Zach Aguilar
Gamma 1 – Aleks Le
Gamma 2 – Zeno Robinson
Magenta – Charles Martinet
Carmine – Jason Marnocha
Watch the trailer here:
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO, the second film in the Dragon Ball Super franchise, opens in theaters across the globe across all continents. The film arrives on the following dates in the following regions and territories:
- August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26 in India, Indonesia
- August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
- August 31 in the Philippines
- September 1in Singapore
- September 8 in Taiwan
- September 15 in South Korea
- September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
- Additional global release dates for the film will be announced soon.
This is the first truly globally-distributed theatrical release for Crunchyroll and is distributed in North America by Crunchyroll. Internationally, the film will be distributed by Crunchyroll and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Got any movies or series you’d like us to review? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a direct message at When in Manila Angeline on Facebook. Interact with the team and join the WhenInManila.com Community at WIM Squad! Join our WhenInManila.com community on Viber, as well!