Day 2 of Internet Marketing Boot Camp
While the second day of the Internet Marketing Boot Camp was more directed towards the Real Estate business, I stayed to listen to the different speakers. There’s always something new to learn and since I know nothing about Real Estate, then this was one opportunity for me to know why people get into it.
I got my answer immediately – you earn at least 6 digits a month if you just know how to do it in the Real Estate business. Is that number attractive enough for you?
If you think you can be good at this, or if you already are doing Real Estate marketing right now – then it’s about time you learn how to put your business on the internet.
There is so much that you can do in the internet and it is proven by the speakers who shared their insights and secrets to become successful Real Estate Internet Marketers.
Internet Marketing Bootcamp 2.0 – Secrets of Successful Real Estate Internet Marketers
Randy Manaloto, Founder, HomeBex.com on “Buy, Build and Hold Real Estate Investing Strategy”
Edward Lee, Chairman of the Board, CitisecOnline on “Investing in Real Estate Listed Companies Through the Stock Market”
Julius Topacio, VP Creba and Past National Pres REBAP on “Relevance of Internet in the Real Estate Industry”
Jean Magboo, Sulit.com.ph Real Estate Program Manager on “Optimizing Sulit in Building Your Real Estate Buyer’s List”
Jeff Saez Founder, Nuworks on “Using the different online tools to enhance your internet presence”
Jay Castillo, Founder, Foreclosure Philippines on “Multiple Income Streams using Real Estate Foreclosures online & offline”
Maita Siquijor, Founder, Architerra Manila Properties on “Digital Marketing to Millions: A Real Estate Agent’s Story.”
Emmanuel Bocaling, Past Pres, PAREB & Founder Broline on “Internet Marketing Secrets in Real Estate Brokering”
Roldan Binuya Founder, BahayCentral.com on “Using your Website to Build Your Buyer’s List and Pro-Actively Engaging your clients online, especially the OFWs”
Paolo Abadesco, Founder, Bahay.ph on “Multiple Listings Online”
Larry Gamboa, Founder, Think Rich Pinoy on “Scaling up your Real Estate Business to new heights”
A Few Tips in Attending the Internet Marketing Seminar
1. Bring Pen and notebook. Don’t bring just any paper – you can just stack it anywhere and forget about it. Bring a notebook that would boldly remind you where you put your precious notes.
2. If you’re comfy with your tablets, then jot your notes here. However, I am a believer of pen and paper because I personally can express myself more, write drawings and many other things in an instant with this.
3. Network. Apart from gaining more knowledge, gain new acquaintances and you can help each other out with different businesses.
4. Do speak your mind. Ask questions and clarify things. The speakers would appreciate it if you point out a few things and ask questions to clarify matters.
5. Visit the different booths outside the seminar hall. You never know some of the sponsor might also be of help to you and your business
6. Bring lots of business cards.
7. Write down 3 things you have learned and 3 action plans based on those learnings. Do it during the seminar and not when you go home. Else, you forget about it.
8. Have fun, embrace your new knowledge and act on them.
When in Manila, invest in honing your knowledge on Real Estate Internet Marketing by attending Internet Marketing Boot Camp series.
Check out more info and future schedule of the next seminars at http://im-bc.com
Successful Real Estate Internet Marketer Secrets from Anton Diaz’s Internet Marketing Boot Camp