To start off 2022, Kinobi will be hosting the Kinobi Scholarship program for the first time ever! 10 students from the Philippines and Indonesia will get the chance to be awarded a scholarship, inclusive of benefits in cash and career mentorship.
Image: Green Chameleon, Unsplash
Aside from the Php 15,000 worth of cash students will be receiving, recipients of Kinobi Scholarship 2022 will also be able to participate in mentoring sessions with career mentors from well-known companies and industries to prepare them for a better career path! The scholarship also comes with a Kinobi Premium Membership for the next semester to aid students in career acceleration.
What’s interesting about the Kinobi Scholarship is that it does not require a minimum GPA for scholarship applicants. The registration procedures are quite easy to follow as well! Additionally, students who have received scholarships from other institutions are also still allowed to apply for this scholarship. Want to learn more about the specifics of the scholarship program?
Here’s everything you need to know!
- Scholarship applicants should be Filipino students currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program at any public or private university in the Philippines
There are no faculty and major limitations
- No minimum GPA
- Students who have received scholarships from other institutions are allowed to apply for the Kinobi Scholarship
Benefits from This Scholarship
- Tuition fee assistance of 15,000 peso for this semester
- Exclusive Mentoring 1-on-1 with career mentors from well-known industries and companies
- A Kinobi Premium Membership for the next 1 semester to access all of Kinobi’s career preparation features
- A chance to join the next batch of Kinobi Campus Ambassadors
- Experience working in multinational companies from 5 countries through the #OneDayAsKinobiWarrior program
- Registration: 15 January – 12 February 2022
- Registration announcement closes: February 12, 2022
- Selection of the first stage: February 14 – February 25, 2022
- Announcement of the first stage of selection: February 26, 2022
- Second round of selection: 26 February – 14 March 2022
- Announcement of the results of the second stage of selection: March 18, 2022
- Third stage selection: 18 March – 28 March 2022
- Final announcement of Kinobi Scholarship recipients: 31 March
- Awarding Ceremony: April 2, 2022
- Create a CV and Cover Letter/Motivation Letter at app.kinobi.asia
- Register online via app.kinobi.asia/scholarship
- For Philippines students, click on “Registration form – Kinobi Scholarship”
- Stages of the selection process:
- First stage: CV and Motivation Letter screening
- Second stage: Essay
- Third stage: Interview
- Wait for the final announcement of Kinobi Scholarship recipients
- Prepare to be onboarded as a Kinobi Scholarship recipient!